School

A Month Later

I opened the school's door and the shock looks on me and all the whispers. No one actually knew I was back or that I was alive. I made my way to the principals office and my dads talked with him a few days ago so he knew. I grab my schedule and go to my locker.

When I opened I see old flowers, letters, messages that people had left to be over the years. Finn really meant it when he said that people still cared. I see my books from Freshman year and I really have to take this out of here. I managed to put my Senior books in there too and I see the pictures that I had in my lockers door.

There is two pictures of me and Jesse from the time that we were actually happy. A picture of me, Kurt, Quinn and Santana in the choir room. A picture of me, Puck and Santana at McDonalds laughing and a picture of me and Finn that Jesse always asked me to take it off but I never did. I take off my pictures with Jesse and ripped them in little pieces.

"What's that about?" I heard a voice saying and I take my attention off the pictures.

"Oh hey Puck! I was just ripping the pictures that were in my lockers door that were with the Jesse St Dead or Jesse St Suck." I said and he laughed.

"I thought it were too soon to joke about it." Puck said.

"It's soon for you make jokes about it, but I can." I said.

"Fair enough, how you're doing in your first day back?" He asked.

"Besides hearing things like "I thought she were dead" or "oh my God, I'm seeing a ghost" everything is just great." I said and he laughed.

"I like your sense of humor Berry." He said and I smirked.

"It's a nice way to hide my pain." I said with a smirked and he chuckled.

"Are you going to the glee club?" He asked and I was caught off guards. I totally forgot about the glee club this entire time.

"I'm not so sure. To be apart of the glee club I'm 100% sure you need to know how to sing or dance." I said. I miss glee club but when Jesse joined McKinley in the beginning of the Freshman year, I stopped singing.

"If I well you remember, you were the best singer in there." He said.

"That was years ago." I said and we go to our first period that is the same, thankfully I have a friend with me so that makes easier.

——

All the classes are over and I was about to leave when I passed in front of the choir room and I heard laughs coming from there. I stopped and look to the door. Should I go in? Nah...Probably not.

"Trying to decide to go in or not?" I heard someone asked and I look to my right side and see Mr.Schue.

"Mr.Schue!" I said happily and he smiled and hugged me.

"You were missed." He said and I smiled to him.

"Thank you, and as an answer for your question, yes, I'm trying to decide if I should go in or not." I said and he small smiled.

"I think you should, they missed you." Mr.Schue said "Have you talked to them?"

"Not actually, at lunch I sit with Finn and Puck." I said.

"Why you're scared of going in?" Mr.Schue asked and I sighed.

"I can't sing anymore, at least, I don't think I can. Years without singing." I said. "When Jesse transferred here to McKinley I stopped singing."

"That's a shame, you have such a beautiful voice Rachel." He said.

"I'm scared to sing, scared to try again. Cause it brings me back a lot of memories." I said.

"Why don't we do this, you walk in the with me and you sing when you feel comfortable. We can rehearse if you want to." Mr.Schue said and I small smiled.

"I don't know." I said.

"Okay, I heard enough of this conversation and that's it Berry, you're getting in there." Puck said.

"Excuse you?" I said.

"I agree with Puck." Mr.Schue said.

"I can't sing!" I said but it was to late, Puck just dragged me inside the choir room as I complained. When we got in the scene caught the others attention that watched me trying to get off Puck.

"Oh what the hell?" Artie asked.

"She didn't wanted to get in, so I made her." Puck said.

"Oh Puckerman always a gentleman." Kurt ironically said.

"Okay everybody, welcome to our new/old member: Rachel Berry!" Mr.Schue said and they applauded. Oh fuck, what if they ask me to sing? I don't think I can.

"It's nice to have you back, Berry." Santana said with a smile.

"Totally, your voice will be very needed at Sectionals." Mercedes said and I smiled and take a place and sit next to Finn, who smiled to me and I smiled back.

"Happy to have you back in this room." He said with a smile and I smiled to him.

"Aww!! We're going to have some Finchel vibes! I missed it!" Kurt said and everyone laughed and I look to Finn and he has a half smile on his face and rosed cheeks. He is so adorable. He put his hand over my leg and I interlaced my fingers with his and we hear Mr.Schue talking about Sectionals.