Don't Ignore Me

"No matter how long it takes, years maybe, but I will always look for you. No matter how hard you try, I will always find you." He said with his evil smirk that I know very well.

"No Jesse, you don't love me, you don't destroy the person you love." I said to him and a tear rolled my cheek.

"Our time will end, but remember Rachel: I'll never let you go." He said and I got desperate.

I wake up scared as hell, my whole body is shaking and sweat. I can't breathe, I'm desperate. I dreamed with my talk with Jesse yesterday.

I look to the clock next to my bed and of course is still the middle of the night. It's now 3:12am and I panicking. My whole body is shaking and I wrap the blankets around me and kept shaking and break down crying.

I wish I had Finn here with me. When I slept at his house was the first time in such a long time that I actually had a good sleep. I slept the whole night with no worries cause I was feeling safe. But now I feel more exposed than ever.

——

After staying crying in my bed for hours now is finally time to go to school. I get off the bed and go take a shower. I wash my hair and my body with a hot water that makes me relax.

I look my body in the mirror and I still have a big scar in my bely because of the surgery and a few bruises because of Jesse. It's infuriating how I lost the control of my life.

I dry my hair then curled it. I put a lot of makeup to cover all my sadness and get dressed. I go downstairs and have breakfast with my dads like any other days. I go back to my room and look to myself in the mirror again.

"You can handle this Berry." I said to the mirror and force a weak smile. "Or at least pretend that you can, maybe someday you'll believe in that." I said and brush my teeth  and grab the car keys and to school.

I get in the school and when I was walking to my locker and I saw Finn standing there waiting for me and I sighed knowing that I have a battle coming.

"Can we talk?" He said and I swallow, I wanna hug him so badly. I know if I hug him will be worse so I just ignore it. I know that stay away from him is the best option. "Please Rach, don't ignore me." He begged while I grabbed my books. "I know I screwed it up with what I said."

"Finn please, leave me alone." I said and smash my locker's door and left letting him like that, I hate doing that to him, he were not but just lovely with me whole time.