Sorry Grandma

Two days passed. The argument between Jimin and Taehyung grew. Jungkook could see that both of them were unhappy because of the fight.

Everyday Taehyung sat alone at lunch, while his friends sat with Jungkook. In the beginning, Taehyung's angered eyes could literally burn Jungkook if he looked at them. But later, Jungkook noticed something else in his eyes.

The same depression that he could see in Jimin's eyes. Taehyung's anger changed into remorse and desolation. Jungkook had no idea before this, that a person like Taehyung even had any other emotions.

He realized that no one was happy with this arrangement. Though Jimin acted all careless and strong, Jungkook could see that he missed Taehyung.

"Why don't you go talk to him Jimin? Please don't fight with him because of me..." Jungkook told him.

"It's nothing like that Kookie. You haven't done anything wrong. And this isn't just about you. I want Taehyung to leave his attitude for once, and apologize for what he did wrong." Jimin replied.

Jungkook decided not to interfere in their personal matter.

One day, Jungkook was walking out of his class when he heard Mr. Kim call his name.

"Jungkook!" he ran near him with a big bag in his hands.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked.

"Please take this bag to the P.E coach. I am in a hurry. If he isn't near his office, then just leave it somewhere on the P.E ground. Thank you!" He said as he handed over the heavy bag to Jungkook and walked away.

Jungkook sighed as he managed to carry the bag and walk to the ground that was on the other end of the campus. He held the bag in front of him and walked. He could barely see anything in front of him.

When he noticed that the coach wasn't in his office, he went to the ground. As he was searching for a place to keep the bag, he suddenly felt something hit him on his side. He was knocked over to the ground because of the force and he felt something fall on top of him.

The bag fell out of his hand, and he saw Taehyung fallen on top of him. "Ouch!" Jungkook cried in pain.

"Look where you are going!" They both yelled at the same time. Taehyung got up and frowned at him.

"What kind of a person walks with a bag in front of their eyes?" Taehyung yelled. His face was red and there was water near his eyes.

"What kind of a person can't see even without a bag blocking his eyes?" Jungkook defended.

"Listen, I was..." Taehyung lashed out but then he hesitated, "I was... running. I don't stop for a dork like you! You came in my way!"

"I had to keep this bag here. Teacher's orders." Jungkook argued, "Besides, why is your face red? You look like you were crying."

Taehyung fiercely pulled Jungkook's collar, "I. Don't. Cry." he articulated.

"Why is there water in your eyes then?" Jungkook was trying so hard not to be terrified.

"Do you know how much I want to punch you?" Taehyung flexed the muscles of his hand as he pulled Jungkook's face closer. They were only inches apart.

"I'd want to see you try." Jungkook managed. His heart was beating fast because of their close proximity.

Taehyung pushed him away. "Don't show me your face again." He backed off.

"Why? Are you scared?" Jungkook blurted without thinking. He immediately regretted it, as Taehyung turned around and punched him in the face. Jungkook's head shook as he felt blood in his mouth.