Jealous

"I think we have to go to the next step in our plan now. To make Taehyung see the truth." Jimin said to Jungkook as the walked past the hallway.

Same old story. Jungkook hummed bluntly in response. He wanted nothing to do with this anymore. Taehyung had done enough heart breaking for now. He didn't want to get sucked into this stupid conflict he wasn't even a part of.

"Kookie, are you listening?" Jimin said breaking Jungkook out of his trance.

"Yeah, sure," Jungkook said.

"We have to make him jealous," Jimin said.

"You mean, you have to make him jealous," Jungkook pointed."Listen Jimin I-"

"You have to help me Kookie. Please? Please?" Jimin pouted.

"Fine," Jungkook sighed. What was the worst that could happen now? Jimin would get his heart broken? Let him. Jungkook had given him enough hints to quit his act but this guy...

"Look, there he is. Hold my hand and walk closer to me," Jimin said. Jungkook did as he asked. He was so tired of arguing.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung said, being least bothered by the hand holding.

Even in class Jimin sat with Jungkook. They both cuddled a little and did all the stuff couples do, but Taehyung didn't bother to look at them even once. This did upset Jungkook even more.

The whole day went by normally. Even at lunch, Taehyung didn't care even a little about Jimin and Jungkook's closeness.

The day was about to end and they had made no progress. Jungkook was slightly disturbed but he had to give up now.

"It's not working, Jimin" Jungkook made his last try. They were walking to class.

Jimin suddenly pulled Jungkook by the collar and kissed him. Jungkook was so surprised by the sudden action. He did not see this coming. He quickly pulled apart.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

That is when he noticed Taehyung standing in the corner of the hallway, looking at them.

"Oh" he said.

"I'm sorry. I got a little carried away," Jimin told him. He was blushing slightly.

"I hope it worked," Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. He immediately looked away.

Jungkook sighed. Didn't Taehyung care even a little bit?

...
At ChanBaek's...

"So, Jimin gave me this bracelet today..." Jungkook subtly added.

"I didn't think you were a bracelets guy," Taehyung said dully.

"You don't know me," Jungkook said.

"So, you and Jimin are like, together?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"What if we are?" Jungkook quickly said. He wanted to get a reaction from Taehyung.

"Cool." Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's voice sounded a little different. Maybe because of the mask he was wearing?

"Cool? So it's okay if I date Jimin?" Jungkook now asked being so obvious.

"Yeah. I mean, you can date whoever you want, right?" Taehyung passed the tray to Soobin.

"That isn't always true..." Jungkook mumbled.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"So, you don't even care a little bit if I like him?" Jungkook was hurt.