Detention!

The next day, Jungkook was excited to come to school. He was curious to know what would happen that day, now, that Jimin was back together with Taehyung.

He didn't know if it was a good thing for him or bad. He entered his classroom. He saw Taehyung sitting on one of the desks.

Jungkook smiled at him but when Taehyung didn't respond, he just avoided his gaze and walked towards his desk.

He had to pass Taehyung's place for going there. As he walked past him, Jungkook felt his leg hit something as he fell forward on the floor. "Of course..." He sighed as he tried to get up. Taehyung had tripped him.

"Listen bunnyboy," Taehyung bent and whispered in Jungkook's ear, "Just because I made up with Jimin doesn't mean that you are my friend. Get it?"

Jungkook felt the air out of Taehyung's mouth send shivers down his spine. A wave of anger passed through him. After all this, Taehyung was still his enemy. Jungkook just glared at him and walked away. Some part of him was disappointed...

After the bell rang, Jungkook rushed to his next period which was Art. He was still mad at Taehyung.

"Okay class," The teacher told the students, "Today, you will paint still life. You can see these objects kept on my table here. I want all of you to observe them carefully and paint them exactly as they are."

Jungkook nodded. He stood near his canvas as he observed the objects kept on the teacher's table. He had already taken a place in front of the class where he could see the objects better.

Everyone took their paints and brushes from the shelf and started painting. The teacher had gone outside for some work leaving them alone in the class. Jungkook carefully started to sketch out the items.

After he was happy with his drawing, he decided to paint it. He took his brush and and started painting. As he was about to start, he looked at the objects but something was blocking his view. Someone had brought their canvas right in front of Jungkook's.

"Taehyung, you can't stand right in front of the table! I can't see a thing." Jungkook called out.

He noticed that everyone looked at him. Taehyung was one of the scariest bullies in the school. Also, he was popular. No one dared to move him from his place. They all were surprised that Jungkook spoke up.

Taehyung turned around, "Maybe you should fix your glasses then." He replied.

"Maybe you should fix your attitude." Jungkook walked closer to him. He wasn't scared. He was so mad.

"Why don't you go stand somewhere else?" Taehyung glared.

"I was there first. You came later. You are the one that should move." Jungkook bravely spoke.

"Or else?" Taehyung crossed his arms and gave Jungkook a look of danger.

"You have no idea what I can do..." Jungkook pointed his brush at Taehyung's face with a jerk. But, without realizing, the paint on his brush splashed on Taehyung's collar and his neck.

Jungkook gulped. Taehyung's eyes widened. He looked at his shirt and then at Jungkook. Jungkook backed off a little. Before he could say something, Taehyung pressed the paint tube that he was holding in his hand and the paint splashed on Jungkook's shirt.

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled, "That was a new shirt!" He took another tube of paint from his box and splashed it on Taehyung. Immediately, Taehyung poured his water from the cup on Jungkook.

A war started. They both started splashing paints on each other with anger. At first, it was just to get back at each other, but later, they started enjoying this fight.