Falling For Him

Days passed and Jungkook and Taehyung got even closer. Jungkook had started to see a new side of Taehyung, the one that made him laugh and was kind to him.

They were friends now, kind of. Jungkook wasn't sure what their relationship was, because they never actually admitted that they were friends.

Jungkook hadn't realized completely, but as the days passed, he was starting to have a slight crush on him. He would jokingly tug him, he would try to impress him and even took efforts to look good when he was around him.

He also got these butterflies in his stomach when Taehyung would accidentally touch his hands. He would smile like an idiot in class as he thought of the times they had together.

They met almost everyday at ChanBaek's for work. They didn't talk much at school because of Jimin but Jungkook always wondered if they could be friends again.

"Do you think you could forgive Taehyung?" Jungkook got the courage and finally asked Jimin one day at lunch. It had been almost a month since Taehyung started working with him. He felt like whenever he hung out with Taehyung, he was in a way, betraying his friends.

Also, it was important that your friends liked your future boyfriend...

"What are you thinking, Jungkook?" He scolded himself.

Jimin looked up. "I can, if you have. I just..."

"I have," Jungkook spoke up a little too quickly.

Jimin smiled, "Okay, but what about him? Does he still want to be with me after all the things I said to him?"

"He has changed a lot. I think he is a better person now. He would be glad to be friends again." Jungkook stressed on the word 'friends'. He wasn't sure why. It seemed far-fetched but the thought of Taehyung getting back together with Jimin upset him.

"You seem to know him a lot..." Jin suggestively asked.

"I mean, we are friends now" Jungkook hesitated. "I think..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm not sure if we are friends or what but I am sure that he will be thrilled to know that he will be with his you guys again!" Jungkook said with excitement.

"Sometimes, I have no idea what this guy says..." Jin mumbled to the others.

It was not any later that Taehyung joined there group. Jungkook felt everything was in place now, just the way it was before. Taehyung was back to where he was, where he belonged. But things could never be the same...

......

"Aren't you glad?" Jungkook asked, "That you are talking with your friends again? Like old times?"

Taehyung just hummed in response. He didn't look as thrilled as Jungkook had expected him to.

"One cheese burger, two chocolate-chip muffins and one Coke," Taehyung noted down the order. It was 6:00 p.m. They were working in the Diner. Jungkook took the paper with the order and stuck it on the string.

"How much do these people eat?" Soobin said, as he carried three trays full of food out of the kitchen. He basically wobbled his way to the table. Jungkook was worried he would trip on something.

"Don't worry about him, hyung. He's more experienced than you are." Yeonjun said as he saw Jungkook's worried face.

[A/N: It's so funny that someone will now call Jungkook 'hyung']

"I know, Yeonjun. He joined three days before me. You don't have to keep repeating that," Jungkook told him.

Taehyung good laughed at the remark and Jungkook glared at him. "Don't forget that you are the most junior in all of us. Respect," Jungkook told him.