Epilogue

"Pass me the cup of milk, will you?" Taehyung shouted from the corner of the living room as he was collecting papers from the sofa.

"Sure honey," Jungkook said. He was busy cooking breakfast.

"I said 'milk', not 'honey'!"

"Dad! Stop making ridiculous jokes! You have to drive me to school. We are LATE!" The five year old complained as he stood at the door with his shoelace open.

"Yes, coming!" Taehyung said as he grabbed his school bag and ran towards him. He carefully put the bag in the child's shoulders and knelt down to tie his laces.

"Now, why don't you go and sit in the car while daddy goes and gets his wallet?" Taehyung said to the boy as he ruffled his hair.

"Be fast!" He said as he walked out of the door.

Taehyung quickly sprinted towards the kitchen.

"Your wallet is on the table." Jungkook said to him as Taehyung stood clueless in front of him.

"Yeah. I know," Taehyung smirked as he leaned in and kissed his husband.

Jungkook blushed.

"Now, Go!" He said as he pushed Taehyung out, who reluctantly dragged himself to the door.
...

Jungkook sighed as he crashed on the sofa. He had had a long day at work.

Taehyung smiled at him as he walked towards him with a glass of water.

"Oh, Thank you so much-" Jungkook said as he extended his arm to take the glass.

But Taehyung gave him a confused look as he sat on the other side of the sofa and gulped the water himself.

"For what?" He quickly asked as he wiped the water off his mouth.

Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was hopeless.

"Forget the water, I have something better for you." Taehyung said as he crawled closer to him.

"Wha-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung's lips on his. He was right. It was better.

Both of them were making out on the sofa, when the door barged open. It was their son, with a bunch of his friends.

A few of them covered their eyes as they walked past them. And the others gave them weird looks. Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung off of him and stood up.

"Is there anything I can get you guys?" He asked as he made his way to the kitchen. Taehyung followed him.

"No, Thank you!" All of them yelled as they ran towards the room.

Jungkook sighed. He turned his face towards Taehyung who was planning on making out again. Jungkook stopped him by keeping his hand on his lips.

"We have guests! What are they going to say?"
Jungkook reminded him.

"They are kids!" Taehyung complained.

"Exactly," Jungkook folded his arms as he turned around and walked to his room.

"You are such a mom," Taehyung whined as he turned to the other side

Jungkook looked back.

"Excuse me? You are the mom in our family!" Jungkook walked towards him.

"What? Me? No way." Taehyung held his hands up.

"Please, you want me to tell you why?" Jungkook glared at him.

"Fine. You want to do this, let's do it. I know the perfect person to decide," Taehyung smirked.

....
"Come here, Jin. We have a question for you!" Taehyung signaled the boy to come near him.

He smiled and came running towards them.

"What is it, mommy?" He asked, looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook let out a snort. He covered his mouth as he laughed his head off.

"Did you just call me mommy?" Taehyung glared at the boy as if he was about to murder him.

"Yes. You are my mommy, and he is my daddy!" The boy giggled as he hugged them.

Jungkook was still laughing as he looked at the frown on Taehyung's face who pulled the boy away from his legs.

"Well, Jin, think properly. I am the dad and he is the mom!" Taehyung stressed.

"No! You are my mom." The stubborn boy crossed his arms.

Taehyung groaned as Jungkook kept laughing.

"Why do you think he is your mom, Jin?" Jungkook asked him as he knelt down, "Was it because of how he screamed last night after looking at a spider?"

"No. It is because he is my role model! He teaches me math, and reads me stories..."

Jungkook's eyes widened as a smirk formed on Taehyung's face.

"So you think I am better than him?" Taehyung asked the boy.

He thought for a while and said, "Yes!" As he ran away with his toy airplane.

It was Taehyung's turn to laugh now. "Heard that? He likes me better..."

"Do you mean he likes his mom better?" Jungkook nudged his shoulder.

"I mean that he doesn't like his dad" Taehyung laughed as he playfully pushed Jungkook.

"Shut up," he said. He was a little upset.

"Come on, Kook. He is just a child! Yesterday he told me that he likes you more than me!" Taehyung said as he held Jungkook's hands.

"He did?" Jungkook asked as he looked into his eyes.

"Nah." Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook just pushed him away as he laughed a little.

"Hey," Taehyung said fiercely grabbing Jungkook and pulling him towards him. "The reason he can't like you more than me is because there is only one person who can live you that much." He moves his face closer.

"And who is that?" Jungkook whispered as he still stared into Taehyung's shiny eyes.

"Me," Taehyung said as he kissed him. Jungkook held his waist and pulled him closer.

"I love you," he said as he kissed him again.

"I love you too," Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

....
This was my attempt at an epilogue. I literally wrote it in like 15 mins. I made it only because of a request :)

I hope you guys like it though.