ChanBaek's

The next day, Jungkook was very excited to tell the news to Taehyung. He waited for the whole day at school to talk to him. He couldn't concentrate in class. He kept waiting to find the chance to tell him.

Finally, after school ended, he was waiting at the door as he spotted Taehyung.

"Bye Kookie!" Jimin waved at him.

"B-Bye." He replied. As soon as he saw Jimin gone, he hurried towards Taehyung.

Taehyung stood near his bike with a serious face.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called as he ran near him.

He looked up. His expression did not change.

"What is it? I really don't have time for any stupid stuff." Taehyung snapped.

"Well, it was something of your advantage, but if you're not interested then it's fine..." Jungkook turned.

"Ugh. What is it?" Taehyung urged.

"It's okay if you don't want to listen." Jungkook teased.

"Blurt it out fast. I don't have time to beg you for it. I already have enough problems on my mind," Taehyung angrily said.

"You don't seem interested enough though..." Jungkook smirked.

"Fine," Taehyung spat, "Don't tell. I don't want to know some stupid thing anyway." He started to wear his helmet.

"No," Jungkook blurted, "I'll tell you."

"You don't have to tell if you don't want," Taehyung now smirked.

"Ugh. I got you the job!" Jungkook said.

"You did what?" Taehyung put his helmet down. His eyes widened.

"I spoke to my manager and he said you could get the job." Jungkook said.

To his surprise, Jungkook felt himself being squished into a hug by Taehyung.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." Taehyung squealed.

Jungkook blushed at the sudden contact. He put his hands on his back and hugged him back. The taller awkwardly pulled away in a few seconds. Jungkook also looked down.

"You have to meet the manager today. At Chanbaek's. 5:00 p.m. Don't be late." Jungkook smiled.

He nodded, "Thank you so much."

Jungkook smiled, "You're welcome."

"Why were you so worried before?" Jungkook asked.

"I tried looking for a job in a few places yesterday. And I couldn't. Then there was a pressure from Suho..." his voice trailed away.

"Who's Suho?"

"No one," Taehyung quickly said. He wore his helmet. "See you, Jungkook."

"See ya." He waved as he saw Taehyung ride away.

Jungkook started to walk home. He thought about how fun it would be to work together with Taehyung. He walked almost half way, lost in his thoughts, when suddenly he stopped. A motorcycle was just about to hit him. He shrieked.

When he took a closer look, he recognized the bike. The guy on the bike took of his helmet.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook recognized him, "What are you doing here? You almost hit me!"

"Uh- Sorry about that," he clenched his teeth, "I came here to ask you, I mean, er- I er- I forgot to ask you if you wanted me to give you a ride home."

Jungkook laughed, "You came all this way to say that?"

"Well, Yeah. It was quite rude to just go away without offering..." He hesitated.

"Since when do you care about being rude?"

Taehyung scratched his head, "Hey, I am trying. It is hard to get rid of your old habits..."

"Well," Jungkook smiled. "Thanks, but I'm almost halfway there."

"Oh." Taehyung looked around, "Sorry, I didn't realize." He smiled with his innocent box-smile.

"It's okay." Jungkook said.

"Okay, Bye then."

"Bye." Jungkook sighed. He smiled at how Taehyung was considerate enough to come back for him and walked ahead.

Later that evening...

"Bye grandma!" Jungkook said as he took his backpack and left the house. He was excited to go to work today, because Taehyung would be there.

"Why am I so excited to reach to work? Why is my heart beating so fast?" Jungkook thought as he hurried his way.

He walked for about 20 minutes and then he finally saw the sign- ChanBaek's Diner. He quickly entered the place.

"Sorry, I'm late," he said as he walked near the counter. There was darkness inside. No one was here yet as the Diner opened at 5:30 p.m.

Jungkook quickly wrote his name and the time of his arrival on the sheet of paper.

"Jungkook," he suddenly heard his name being called and he was startled. He looked up to see his manager, Park Chanyeol standing there.

From behind him came a tall boy wearing a Diner cap, whom Jungkook did not recognize at first. He noticed the shiny brown eyes, and the perfect olive skin. His brown bangs covering his forehead. If nothing, he obviously recognized the boxy smile.

"Kim Taehyung is our newest staff member. I want you to show him around and tell him his job, since you were the one who recommended him in the first place," The manager said. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, hyung. I would love to guide him."

"Right. Taehyung, you can start working from today. Your duty will be with Jungkook every Monday, and Wednesday in the afternoon, Tuesday and Friday in the evening. Alright?" The manager told him kindly, "If you want a pay raise, show me that you can work better."

Taehyung nodded. They both bowed as the manager walked out.

"Where should we start?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I can see that you are already in your uniform. Just wait, I'll go and change. Be back in a minute." Jungkook took his backpack and sprinted inside.

That day, Jungkook taught Taehyung everything- how to take an order, how to arrange food on the tray, how to make a takeout order...

He would say that he had fun doing that. Taehyung learnt patiently and cracked jokes occasionally, amusing Jungkook.

He introduced him to his friends who worked with him at the Diner- Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

Taehyung was also excited to meet them, especially because they all were so nice and cheerful. Also, Taehyung had decided to become a better person.