A Stormy Night

"Come on faster!"

"How much further is it?" Jungkook asked as he ran behind him.

"Almost there," Taehyung told him.

They were running off to an area on near the outskirts, Jungkook realized. He had no idea why he was even trusting Taehyung or following him, but he was. They both were soaking wet by now. The wind was also strong.

"We're here," Taehyung said as he stopped.

Jungkook stopped behind him to catch his breath. He kept the suitcase on the ground and looked in front of him. He saw a small shack. It was like a cottage. There was a cover on it.

"What is this place?" Jungkook asked him.

"Go in," Taehyung told him, "I'll come in a minute."

"Why? Where are you going?" Jungkook panicked, "Are you going to lock me inside?"

"Relax, dude," Taehyung told him as he ran away. Jungkook stood under the shed and bent over to see Taehyung. He was covering something in the dark. Jungkook decided to go in.

He took a step in as he saw the shack from the inside. There was only darkness.

"T- Taehyung?" he called out.

"What is it?" A voice whispered behind his ears. A chill air tickled him.

"Aaa" Jungkook jumped. Taehyung started laughing behind him. He was holding a lamp. It was quite bright.

"Not funny," Jungkook complained.

He looked around the shack. It was a pretty place. As broken down as it looked from the outside, it was pleasant from the inside.

He saw posters pinned on the walls, a small heater in the corner, beside the bed. There was a green carpet on the floor and a picture of Jimin kept on a small table.

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked him.

"It's beautiful, " Jungkook said, "What is this place?"

"It's my hideout. I er- come here when I am sick of home or when I want to think. Actually, this is my home now." he told him.

Jungkook nodded. He looked at Taehyung. He could see him clearly because of the light he was holding. He couldn't help but stare at his face that looked so pretty.

"Achhoo!" Taehyung sneezed suddenly, scaring Jungkook. He shivered.

"We both are soaking wet. We should change into dry clothes or we'll get sick." Taehyung said as he opened one of his suitcases.

"Er-" Jungkook hesitated. He did not have extra clothes, obviously.

"Here, " Taehyung said as he tossed a pair of pajamas and a t-shirt towards Jungkook, "You can wear this for the night."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, "Thanks," he then replied.

Jungkook stood there waiting for Taehyung to show him a place to change, but instead, Taehyung started to take off his shirt.

Jungkook was shook. His eyes widened at his sudden action and he stood there bewildered. His cheeks started to turn pink as he saw a shirtless Taehyung in front of him.

Taehyung hung his wet shirt on the side of the bed and started to look for a dry one. He noticed Jungkook staring at him with his mouth open.

"What?" He asked

Jungkook shook his head to get back to reality.

"What?" He replied.

"Go on. Change your clothes. You are going to catch cold." Taehyung told him as he wore his shirt.