Crush

Jungkook spent the entire night tossing and turning. He just couldn't get Taehyung out of his mind. He really liked him. He had, as much as he had realized, for about a month now and maybe even longer.

It was a good feeling but a bad one at the same time. It was like, one moment he felt as if he was on top of the world, and the other, as if he was drowning in a sea of hopelessness. Love was weird...

"It's not love, Jungkook! Just a crush. How many times do I have to repeat that?" He said to himself as he walked to school that day. A familiar arm suddenly covered his shoulders.

"Sup, buddy?" Taehyung spoke as he came from behind him. Jungkook was startled.

Buddy? Really, Taehyung? He had to worsen Jungkook's day even more by reminding him that they were nothing more than friends.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not scare me like that?" Jungkook wailed. Taehyung gave him a cute pout that made Jungkook smile. He had given up.

They walked towards the class. Taehyung had his hand on Jungkook's back for the whole time, who had gotten used to all the touching by now.

"Hey guys!" Jimin walked near them. Jungkook felt a weight lift of his shoulder. The moment he saw Jimin, Taehyung pulled his arm back and put his hands in his pockets.

Jungkook was slightly disturbed by this act. He always felt like Taehyung was different around his friends than when they were alone. As if he had to maintain an 'image' of the tough guy or something. Jungkook hated when he did that.

"Hi Jimin." He greeted.

"Hey, Taehyung." Jimin said with a special inclination in his voice.

Taehyung gulped. "Uh- hi." He awkwardly said.

"What happened?" He whispered to Taehyung as he stopped him outside class.

"What?" He asked.

"You are so awkward around Jimin. I've been seeing from days now." He said.

"No I'm not," he said. But Jungkook caught the lie and just kept glaring at him. Demanding an answer. "It's just, we had been dating for so long that um, now we forgot how to act as friends. And, I just get so confused with him being there."

"Oh." Jungkook replied. His voice was a little sadder than he had expected it to be.

"What if Jimin was right?" He thought, "What if he really is not over Jimin?"

"What happened? Why'd you guys stop?" Jimin suddenly came near them.

"Uh-"

"At least tell me before you do that. I kept walking ahead and blabbering until I realized I was just talking to myself like an idiot!" Jimin said. The boys nodded and the trio walked into the class.

Jungkook spent the entire lesson listening carefully to Mr. Kim's Biology lesson, while Taehyung spent it sketching on his table.

As they were leaving the class, a voice called.

"Taehyung, I want to see you during lunch today." Mr. Kim said.

"Come on, I wasn't even late today..." He whined.

"Just do as you are told, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung shot him one of those irritated looks. The teacher's eyes widened.

He just ignored and walked out with his friends. Jungkook always wondered how Taehyung never cared what the teachers thought of him. He always spoke so rudely and yet teachers always gave him another chance.