Rain

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung?" Jimin said. He was surprised. "I... Uh- Jungkook called me here to..."

"Well, he texted me too. He said he wanted to meet or something." Taehyung scratched his head.

"But where is he?"

"He said you had something to tell me?" Taehyung nervously asked.

Jimin gulped. He realised Jungkook's plan.

"Umm... Let's sit?"

Both of them awkwardly sat as they waited for him to arrive. Meanwhile, Jungkook was watching their conversation from a gap in the door. He took out his phone and texted Jimin:

'Say what you want to say to him. Go for it, Jimin-ah. Tell him I couldn't make it ;) Don't forget to credit me once you get together!
XX Jungkook'

He saw as Jimin's phone chimed and he checked it. There was a look of realization visible on his face and Jungkook saw their conversation resume. He forced a smile and hung his head as he walked towards the exit.

...

"So? Did you think of anything?"

"Think of what?" Jungkook asked as he took his books from the locker and walked to class with Jimin.

"About what I told you yesterday? About Taehyung?" Jimin suggested. He wouldn't stop bugging Jungkook about it and he couldn't stop feeling sad about it.

Jungkook just wanted to speak up and tell him the truth, but he couldn't. He just couldn't.

"I have, actually," Jungkook thought of something on the fly and said, to get him to shut up.

"What is it?" Jimin asked with excitement as he bumped into Jungkook while walking.

"You'll know," he said blankly, "Just meet me in the library, after school. I'll explain everything. Until then, can we please concentrate on class?"

"Fine. I'll see you in the library," With that, he left. Jungkook forced a smile.

"Do I have to do this?" Jungkook thought as he held his phone in his hand, contemplating. "I mean, I could just..."

"No Jungkook," he shook his head. "It's the right thing to do. They both really like each other. (Well, one does for sure, and the other, probably does too.)"

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened his chat room. "If it's meant to be, then that's what it is," he thought as he wrote:

Could you meet me in the library after-school? : JK

Tae: What's the matter?

There is something Jimin wanted to say to you : JK

And, me : JK

Just be there. Bye : JK

Tae: Ur weird...

Just... Do as I say! :JK

Tae: Fine. No need to be rude

Bye: JK

And that's how he ended up there. Near the gap in the door. Front of the library. Looking at his two friends get together.