8

Dani's P.O.V

"Dani. Hey. Wake up. Dani. Dani!" I woke up to Christina saying my name. "Hey, so it's almost ten right now, and I was thinking maybe you and Lisa could go to mom and dads house and get some of your stuff and some of Lauren's stuff and bring it here so we have everything set for when she gets out of the hospital tomorrow." I barely even had time to process what was happening and unfortunately, I woke up and it wasn't all a dream.

I sighed sitting up. "Sure Chris, we can go. Are you guys gonna go to the hospital?"

"Yeah, we were planning on it. You guys can always come with us if you'd rather come to see Lauren first. I just thought-"

"Yeah no, it's fine. We'll go to moms house and get everything." I said interrupting Christina so she didn't have to try and explain her reasoning. "Is Lisa up yet?"

"No, I haven't seen her."

"Okay well she might wanna go to with you guys so don't leave yet," I said getting up from the couch and walking towards the stairs to go to Lisa's room.

"Okay, we'll wait. Tell me what she says." Christina shouted at me since I was already out of the room. Reaching Lisa's door, I knocked and waited for an answer. Then I realized she was probably still asleep and she wasn't going to answer so I opened the door and walked over to her bed.

"Hey, Lise," I said kneeling down so I was more level with her. "Lise," I said again and placed my hand on her shoulder as I started to lightly shake her. "Wake up." Suddenly, she jumped back as she woke up. "Oh, are you alright?" I asked her as I stood up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied not convincingly, "you just scared me."

"Bad dream?" She looked up at me a sighed nodding her head. "Yeah, same. But anyway, I woke you up cause Chris wants to know if you wanna go to moms house and get some of Lauren's things or if you wanna go to the hospital and see Lauren."

"Is there any news about how she's doing? Did she get her memory back?" I shook my head. "I'll go to moms house. It'll be a nice escape from reality."

I nodded. "Alright, I'm gonna go with you to get some of my stuff. Let me just run down and tell Chris while you get dressed or whatever." I said leaving her room to run downstairs. "Hey Chris, Lise and I are gonna go to moms house so you three can go to the hospital. Call me if there are any changes." I said pulling Christina into a hug.

"Yeah of course." She said hugging me back. "Love you, we'll be back soon."

"Love you too, bye," I said letting her go. Kath and Amy both started to walk out the door. "Love you both, bye"

"Love you too Dani," Amy called back. As they pulled out of the driveway, Lisa came down the stairs.

"You ready Dan?"

"Yeah sure. Let's go."