33

Lisa's P.O.V.

Knock knock knock

I woke up to someone knocking on my door at.. I reached over to check the time on my phone... three am. I brought my hand up to wipe the sleep out of my eyes as I groggily made my way to my door.

"Oh hey, Lauren. What's wrong?" I was extremely surprised to see Lauren standing in front of me. Partly because it was the middle of the night, but also because I thought she would hate me after what I'm sure Christina told her.

"Nothing's wrong perse, I just wanted to talk to you." She told me as I stepped aside to allow her into my room.

"I'm kinda shocked that you're talking to me right now." I said honestly, she turned to look at me, her face dimly lit by the stray light coming through my bedroom window. It was just enough light for me to see her soft features that had a curious look on them.

"Why are you shocked?" She asked confused. "You are my sister, after all. We can't talk?"

"No, no it's not that." I said completely confused by how Lauren was acting. "It's just... haven't you spoken to Christina?"

"Yeah, we talked." She said blandly.

"So... we're cool then? You don't have an issue with what I did?"

"Lisa." She said walking closer to me and taking a seat next to me on my bed. "Don't you think there was a reason I did what I did while I had amnesia?"

"Umm..." I said swallowing hard. "I'm not... not sure what you mean." I chuckled nervously.

"I mean, having amnesia I guess kind of stopped me from having any boundaries." She delicately explained, careful of her word choice. "After hearing what happened between us, I guess I can say that it made me do things I've been wanting to do for a very long time." My heart pounded in my chest, heavier than ever before, and I froze as she reached over and put her hand on my thigh, tracing soft circles on my bare skin. "And I was able to do them without like a moral restraint because I didn't know you as my sister during that time." I forcefully dug my fingers into the blankets surrounding me, as I tried my best not to jump on top of her and kiss her like I've always wanted to do. It was extremely difficult considering every feeling in my body was telling me to do so. She felt the same as me. "Sorry, I'm dragging this explanation out." She said with an awkward laugh as she brought her hand up to my face and brushed the stray pieces of hair that have fallen onto my forehead behind my ear. I shivered at her gentle touch as her hand remained there, playing with my hair. "What I'm trying to say is I'm definitely not mad that we kissed. The only thing I'm mad about is that I don't remember it." We stared deeply into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Lauren randomly stood up. "Sorry, it's late... I should go." She said making her way towards the door.

"Lauren, wait." I called out to her, freeing myself from the sort of paralysis state I was in. She had her hand on the doorknob and she turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. I slowly made my way over to her, drawing out every step. "Why do you wanna leave?" I asked confidently, regaining my composure.

"Well, when you didn't say anything, I figured you didn't feel the same." She said removing her hand from the doorknob and turning around completely to face me. I continued to make my way towards her slowly until I reached her near the door. I brought my hand up to her face to brush the stray hair out of her face as I gently caressed her cheek. "Unless, of course, you do feel the same." She said obviously flustered by my actions. I watched her intently, noticing every feature of her face. Even though the light in the room was dim, I could see her cheeks blushing a light pink color. I lightly dragged my hand down her face, stopping at her chin, and I moved my thumb up to gently run it across her lips. They were soft, and plump, making me want to kiss her even more than I already did. I heard her gulp slightly as she drew her bottom lip into her mouth, waiting for me to press my lips against her and stop this agonizing tension between us.

Not being able to hold back any longer, I slowly leaned forward towards Lauren, giving her many chances to pull away and change her mind. Though I was aching to touch her, I wanted to make sure she was completely comfortable with everything that was about to happen. Lauren moved in to meet my lips, not being able to wait any longer either. Her lips were soft and trembling against mine, but it felt like heaven. The amount of tension that was building up for so long was completely knocked down with this kiss. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before.

I took no time in turning this small pleasant kiss into a firey one. I couldn't hold back. I was completely drawn to her. I leaned forward into her, pushing her back against the door, as I pressed my body into her while deepening our kiss. I took my hand and grabbed her face turning it to the side and breaking our kiss. I quickly attacked her neck with my lips as I heard her whimper and moan slightly in pleasure.

"Sorry, Lise." Lauren said awkwardly as she gently pushed me off of her. "I - I can't. I have to go." She said opening the door and rushing out; leaving me alone and confused.