21

Lisa's P.O.V

I walked back downstairs, looking for Dani because she wanted to talk. When I got down, I saw she was sitting on the bed in the room Lauren was supposed to stay in.

"Hey Dan, you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah, yeah. Um... so how do you think Lauren's gonna react when she finds out? You think it will be bad?"

"Honestly I don't know," I said as I made my way over to sit down next to her. "I hope she'll understand what happened... wasn't how I wanted her to find out I liked her," I told Dani, lowering my voice at the last part just in case my sisters were in earshot. "Hell, I was never gonna tell her, but things changed and I can't change what we did... as much as I would like to."

"Wait, you wish the kiss never happened?!" Dani asked sounding shocked and I slightly laughed.

"Of course... I mean I wish we kissed but not in the way we did, you know?" I looked at Dani and she still had a confused look on her face. I rolled my eyes at her not understanding what I was saying. "Dani, I wish none of this was happening. I wish I never let her kiss me and I wish I never kissed her back because now we're stuck in this situation." I felt tears start to form in my eyes at the thought. I've thought a lot about what will happen when Lauren finds out we're sisters but I never thought about it like this. What if she hates me and never wants to see me again? I shook my head and held my tears back and continued talking to Dani. "I just wish I didn't let my feelings and my emotions get the best of me."

Dani looked at me and nodded her head signifying she understood. "Just so you know Lisa, whatever happens between you and Lauren or if the family doesn't accept you, you'll always have me. I just want you to know that I'll never leave you or not accept you for who you are."

Tears started to slowly fall down my cheeks at Dani's words. "Thank you, Dan, you have no idea how much that means to me."

"Of course Lise." She smiled at me. She pulled me into a hug and we sat in that position for a few seconds until Dani pulled away and spoke up again. "So just wondering, what do you think happened to Adam? I know you probably don't want to think about him right now but he hasn't heard from Lauren in days, he's probably blowing up her phone asking where she is... wait where is her phone."

"Her phones in the bag with all her personal stuff we were gonna give Lauren to try and help her get her memory back," I said standing up to go and grab the bag. "I'll grab it so we can maybe cal-" I cut myself off when I realized the bag wasn't there.

"Lise?" Dani asked as I heard her stand up and walk behind me, "Are you alright?" She asked probably worried why I stopped mid-sentence. The bag wasn't there.

"Dani where's the bag? We had a bag of Lauren's clothes and a bag of her stuf-" I cut myself off again realizing the mistake I made. "Dani I brought both of Lauren's bags upstairs to her! What if she looked through them?!" I said panicking as I felt my heart start to race.

"It's okay Lisa clam down. I'm sure she hasn't looked through them yet. Let's just go upstairs and get it before she does." Dani said as she grabbed my arm trying to calm me down. I frantically nodded my head and Dani and I quickly walked up to my room. My heart was pounding so fast as I thought of all the things that could happen. We reached my bedroom door and I took a deep breath before knocking and opening the door, without waiting for an answer.

When I opened the door, I saw Lauren sitting in the same position she was about fifteen minutes ago when I left her. She was staring down at her hands and from the angle, I was at, I couldn't see what she was looking at and her hair was blocking her face so I also couldn't see her facial expression.

"Hey Lauren," I said, my voice was very shaky due to the nerves. "What are you doing?" I said too nervous to move closer to her to see what she was looking at. Dani came in the room and stood right next to me, not saying anything.

Lauren slowly turned her head to look at us and I could tell her face was soaked with tears. Her eyes looked all bloodshot and her facial expression was a mix of sadness and anger. It looked like she was getting angrier by the second. Shit. This is not good.

"What the fuck is this?" Her voice almost cracking because she had been crying. She lifted her hands and I saw she was holding a picture of all six of us.

I didn't really know what to say. I knew that the picture had some kind of note written on the back of it but I don't know what the note said because I didn't read them all. "Uh, its a picture of the six of us Lauren... what's the issue." I decided the best thing to do would be to play dumb. It probably wasn't the best decision though.

"Don't act dumb, Lisa. You know what I mean." I gave her a confused look because I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know what the picture said so I couldn't exactly come up with a convincing lie. She sighed heavily and turned the picture over. She brought it closer to her face and began to read the note on the back out loud. "Today, my sisters and I recorded our new album." She said emphasizing the word sisters and reading the whole thing in a mocking tone. I was about to say something but she spoke first. "That's not even the best part." She said as she leaned down and grabbed a few other pictures. "There's one for each of you." She said holding them all up. She looked at me expectingly but I didn't know what to say. "Is this some kind of joke or something? You mean to tell me we're sisters? Are you fucking kidding me?!" She yelled at me as she stood up and took a few steps closer to us. Dani instinctively took a small step in front of me probably in fear of what Lauren would try to do.

"Lauren, sisters doesn't mean we're biological sisters," Dani said speaking up for me and making up some lie. "We're... sorority sisters," Dani told Lauren confidentiality, almost as if she thought she did a good job and Lauren was actually going to believe that.

Lauren scoffed in response as she walked even closer to us. "Okay." She simply said. She still had the pictures in her hand as she walked right past us and down the hallway.

"She totally believed me!" Dani said excitedly. "Bro I'm a great liar."

"Dani no she didn't." I said as I ran down the hallway trying to follow Lauren. I was honestly just afraid of what she was going to do.