22

Lauren's P.O.V

"I can't fucking believe this." I said to myself as I quickly walked down the stairs. I was trying to find the rest of the girls to confirm what these pictures say. I swear to god if we're actually sisters and Lisa acted like we weren't so she could be with me, I'm gonna be so pissed. I walked into the living room and saw the three other girls all sitting on the couch.

"Lauren, it's good to see you, would you mind sitting down? We wanna talk to you about something." Katherine said.

"No, I don't have time for that shit," I replied harshly. They all looked taken aback but didn't say anything. "I need you to answer this honestly, are we all sisters?" Before anyone could answer my question, Lisa and Dani came into the room as well.

"Lauren you need to listen to me," Lisa said pleadingly. "You need to let me explain what's going on."

"Lisa just shut the fuck up! If I ask you anything, you'll probably spew out more of you're bullshit!" I yelled angrily at her. I couldn't believe what she did. My heart was pounding and I could feel the anger coursing through me.

"Lauren, what's the problem?" Kath asked as she stood up and walked towards me. "Can you tell me what's wrong and stop yelling at Lisa?"

"Stop yelling at Lisa?" I repeated. "Why would I do that?! Now answer my question are we all sisters?!" I yelled at Katherine.

"Yes! We are." Amy suddenly yelled from her sitting position on the couch.

I was now furious because everything I thought was now confirmed. I turned to look at Lisa who was just standing there next to Dani. She looked almost sad. Why is she sad? It's probably cause her game is over. "You're such a fucking bitch. I can't believe you would do that to me! How fucking dare you! You're lucky I have a broken shoulder or I would fucking kill you!"

"Lauren what is the issue?!" Katherine asked me as she put her hand on my shoulder to turn me back around to face her. "You don't just threaten to kill your sister. Can you please tell me what's wrong?" I turned back to face Lisa to continue talking to her but Katherine grabbed my shoulder again.

"Don't touch me!" I said as used my good arm to push her away from me. She fell backward on the ground. She looked up at me from the ground with pure shock and confusion in her eyes. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand grab my arm and try to hold me in place.

"Lauren you need to calm down and let me explain." Realizing it was Lisa who grabbed me, I quickly tried my best to get out of her grip because I didn't want her to touch me ever again. When I pulled away from her, I turned to face her and slapped her across the face.

"You're an absolute disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself." I said looking directly into her eyes. I saw tears start to roll down her face but I didn't care.

"Everyone needs to stop right now!" I heard Christina yell. I turned around to face her to find Katherine now sitting in the couch with Amy comforting her. "Lauren you and I are going upstairs right now, and we're gonna talk." She said sternly. She turned her attention to Lisa, "Are you alright Lisa?"

"I can't believe you're even talking to her! Wow, this family must really be messed up." I said shaking my head.

"Amy, can you take Lauren upstairs to your room so she can calm down, please?" Amy didn't answer except she just got up and walked towards me. She reached out to grab my arm but I quickly move it away from her and raised my arm. Amy took a step backwards and put her hands up to block her face, most likely to try and defend herself in case I tried to hit her.

"Lauren, if you even think to hit Amy, we're gonna have a whole other issue," Christina said looking me dead in the eyes. Amy didn't scare me... but Christina kind of did. So I decided it would be best to listen to her.

"Let's go upstairs," Christina told me as she waited for me to start walking. I did as she said and walked towards the staircase, Amy and Christina following me.