Good bye to the good and easy

Keith and Katie's friendship only grew more as they entered year 3 at the ages of 8, they didn't have their older siblings anymore and their year was against them, but they had each other.

A boy named Hunk joined at the end of year 2, he seemed happy and friends with everyone and he sat on the desk over from Keith and Katie. He tried to make conversation at times and Katie happily welcomed him but Keith, of course, was naturally more reserved.
A new boy joined at the start of year 3, his name was Lance and he was Cuban. Lance had tanned skin with dark hair and eyes to match where as Hunk had a bit darker skin and wore an orange hair band to keep his dark hair from out of his face. Lance seemed more quiet than most but was very talkative to Hunk and slowly became as happy with Katie and Keith.

The four were the very best of friends by the time they left year 6, especially happy when they realised they'd all passed the entrance to the best of the best.
Altea Academy High School.

High school soon came around.

Good bye to the good and easy.

They all shared that one thought as they passed through the gate for their first day.
——————————————————————
Hi, so short chapter! Just a bit of a filler for the moment, next chapter will be up ASAP!
-BlueBelle x