I will find you

Days had past and Pidge still sat in  silent solitude.

No one had come for her.

The torture from Lotor was merciless. Everyday the rhythmic beat of his and one of his minions foot steps coming down the stairs brought a symphony of horrors to the small girls ears.

Until she heard banging and shouting upstairs...

Keiths Pov
We have finally found her, my Pidge, she is in Lotors rental house in the south part of town.

The Galran side of Altea city.

We were careful with our moves as we ran down the streets, she is in there.

I can feel it.

I burst through the door followed closely by Matt then Shiro and Allura.

Allura was a big family friend and The boys best friend, she had tanned skin and shining silver hair. She was also the daughter of Alfor the head of Altea industries and King of Altea.

Lotor was sat on the sofa as if he wasn't holding and torturing an innocent teenage girl in his basement. Matt and Shiro frantically searched the house whilst I grabbed at his colour and pinned him against his purple walls, "Where is MY Katie!" I screamed at him my face inches away from his, yet he just laughs in my face. "YOUR Katie?" He gets out between laughs. "You'll never find her" he said his voice going deathly low and his eyes looked as though they had turned black. "So she's here" I stated before shoving him hard against the wall causing him to get knocked out.

"KEITH!" I heard Matt call "CHECK THE BASEMENT WE ARE A LITTLE TIED UP HERE" Shiro finished as a loud bang sounded from the next room and a large fist belonging to Zethrid pummelled through the wall.

I followed their instructions and left the sliver haired boy lying on the ground, and ran to the basement.

For sure, I was not ready for what was down there...

———————————————————————
So so soooo sorry I haven't written in so long, had a bit of a writing block and school has been kicking my ass recently but I'll be updating as soon as I can.

Thank you
-BlueBelle xx