The Plan

Kolivan arrived that morning punctually at 8am startling the sleeping adolescences. Shiro and Matt were the first awake and to look around spotting their friends and siblings all sleeping in odd positions made them stifle their laughs, especially Katie and Keith who were tangled together lovingly. Matt took pictures before grabbing his sweatshirt and heading for the door. Kolivan was a tall man, broad shouldered with a strong, steady build. His hair was loosely plaited and was a silvery-grey colour that hung carefully down his back, his eyes were light and piercing green with a judging side.

"Matthew Holt!" he said pulling him in to a hard embrace, "Gosh! you've grown up so much since I last saw you!" He smiled politely before stepping aside to let him in. "Yes nearly 10 years now, wish we could stop meeting on these bad occasions though." Matt laughed putting a hand on his neck and looking down. "Well it is my job, Young one." Kolivan replied putting a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it slightly reassuringly.

"Kolivan, this is Shiro. My best friend and the Boyfriend of one of the targets beside myself and Katie, we have reason to believe that Alfor and Allura are at risk as well." Matt explains as Shiro shakes Kolivans hand and leads him to the Kitchen.

"I will wake the others whilst you brief him on what our theory is." Shiro stated before leaving the room and slipping in to the living room to get the sleeping beauties.

"Tea or Coffee?" Matt asks as he busies himself around the kitchen, "Tea, please with milk no sugars." he says as he studies the boy, his tense figure moving harmoniously about the kitchen like a walking contradictions, Terror and Calm.

Matt sets the drink down and explains everything to Kolivan who sits silently concentrating on his words and matching them with his own theories from years ago when he watched the children from afar.

"Keith came up with a plan of replacing the bombs with fake ones, do you think that could work?" his voice wavers slightly at their only logical plan.

"it could but how would you know where to place them?" Kolivan asks the boy.

"I can help with that-" Katie says striding in to the kitchen with Keith close behind "I have a feeling I can get some information from one of his little minions who I grew quite close too." she says a glint in her eyes as she moves toward Kolivan. "Katie! Look at you!" he says smiling at her as she went and hugged him. "So nice to see you, although hoped it on better circumstances" she smiled back and headed for the coffee machine.

"Kolivan, this is my little Brother Keith and our friends Lance, Hunk and my girlfriend Allura" Shiro said introducing the new arrivals to the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you all, our plan so far is to replace the bombs with fake ones and Katie here will figure out where they will be placed and supplied." Kolivan says whilst looking between them all.

"I will go talk to my team and we will get this In to actions and I will have agents posted about your doorsteps and school. Stay safe Kids, I will show myself out and see you later on."

He stood to leave and shook everyone's hands as he left and they all bid him goodbye,

"so we have a plan."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry I haven't written in so long! Thank you all for being so supportive and I will get some more chapters out quicker and sooner now.

-Blue Belle xx