New kid

Pidge was going back to school again today, but this time determination was in her heart and Keith was by her side.
She walked through the gates once more, the conversations stopped and the hushed whispers and not so discrete pointing began but Pidge walked in with her head held high and Keith beside her shooting daggers to those who dared make fun of her.
She made it through the morning and to lunch, or hell for her. As she walked in though she realised she was no longer the leak of excitement, there was a new boy. "His name is Lotor, he is a transfer from Galra high" Shay said as She caught Pidge staring. "Oh uh" she says as she jumps in her seat and Giggles nervously. "I'm just saying Keith. so you knew him before doesn't make him a bad person now"  Lances overly loud voice sounded out and Keiths very audible growl followed. "Hey don't upset the guard dog and complain when he bites" Pidge said ruffling Keiths hair and laughing at his annoyed expression. "Tell him to stop" Keith whined at her with big puppy eyes. "Keith that face hasn't worked on me since we were 6 and you wanted my ice cream" he rolled his eyes at her "but lance won't stop saying LOTOR is a good guy HE ISNT A GOOD GUY" he spoke in a whisper like voice but his volume was like he was on a helicopter. "Keith you can't assume something about someone you haven't seen in years" I said in an attempt to defend Lance "watch me" was our reply in a sinister tone and his eyes made me shrink in my seat. Pidge excused herself from the table and wandered round to the toilet before making her way in to the English room before realising that Lotor boy had been places next to her. "Hi" She said politely as she say down next to him. " hello I'm Lotor Sinfield" he said as he stuck out his hand "pleased to meet you..." he trailed off awaiting my answer "Uh katie" "ah Katie Holt?" He said and looked at me with imploring eyes "yeah... why?" I look at him confused as he knows my name. "I Uh you went to Primary school with some of my friends Zethrid, Axca, Ezor and Narti?" I realise I did and make an "ohhh" sound before the teacher comes in. "Winter projects, you will work with the person next to you. It is a case study on every character in 'An inspector calls'.
Read it. Learn it. Love it." She concluded and I look at Lotor, my heart sinks knowing Keith isn't going to be happy about this.
She can't help but wondered what's between them but he was right there was something really shady about the New kid.