No where

"He's no where!" Lance said flopping down on the ground with the others. After the trio left to find Keith they stopped by Hunk and Lances houses to see if he was there.
They hadn't seen him either. They joined the search party and they had searched the entire neighbourhood.

Nothing.

"We can't give up hope. He has to be somewhere" Pidge spoke through her tears the once calm facade breaking and showing her nervous state. She gulped in an attempt to defeat the large lump in her throat that was slowly chocking her. "Pidge is right, it's only been a few hours he can't of gone far" Shiro walked over to her placing a hand on her shoulder, allowing her to turn and clutch on to him in a hug, he hugged back "we will find find Katie" he said in whispers. 
Pidge nodded before looking back at the park they had rested in "I will find you Keith and I'll always love you no matter what"

-§-
Keith slowly gained consciousness and light spilled through his darkened mind, the pain shot through his body. He couldn't move his body, his ankle chained to the floor like an animal. His head was pounding as he looked up, he could barely see anything as it was dark but he was in a small room with wooden floors.
'Am I in a closet?'  He thought to himself as he searched the room with his beaten hands.
The door flung open and the larger one appeared , she walked over to him. Her shadow looked over him as he cowered away, she chuckled an evil laugh before kicking his head against the wall like a football and his body fell unconscious and limp hitting the floor.
"Sir Lotor, he is knocked out" she said as she brought the sleeping Keith in, "well done Zethrid! Narti where is that potion!" He spoke commandingly to his friends. "Here, it's affects are long lasting and only one way to break it" Narti instructed. "The only thing strong enough to break evil."
"True love"
They all said together and laughing at the idea of KEITH finding true love. "As long as we keep that Pidge girl away from him, he won't remember a thing but what we tell him" Lotor chuckled as Keith began to wake a squirm. "I will make Katie Holt fall in love with me. Then the Altean technology will be mine. I will do the job my father failed to do.
I am going to finish off the Holt family and claim what's mine." He chuckled as Keith cried out telling him to leave his Katie but he was just knocked out again.

Narti injected the venom in to the boy as he slept and then took him back to his cell. "Wake him up in an hour to see if it's worked" Axca instructed Ezor and Zethrid.
Lotor sat alone going over and over his plan to kill the Holts and to take back what their family had created all those years ago.
His father would finally love him.