Epilogue

Months later...

Lance, Hunk, Katie and Keith were all gathered at Katie's house, all exams had been sat and they were awaiting their confirmation emails from universities.

They had all applied to go to Altea University, the same place Shiro, Matt and Allura go to.

DING!

DING!

DING!

DING!

All 4 emails pinged at the same time and the 4 scrambled to find their phones.

"IM IN!" They all shouted simultaneously and hugged each other, Keith kissed Katie and hugged her tightly happy they won't be separated.

"So the gangs staying together?" Shiro and Matt laughed from the door way with snacks.

The rest of the afternoon was spent celebrating with movies and snacks with a lot of laughing. Everyone finally went home, euphoric smiles plastered on their faces.

————————————

Katie couldn't sleep so she climbed up to the roof to look at the stars, this DIDNT go unnoticed to Keith as he got up to follow her.

They both lay there in a comfortable silence under the stars before Keith spoke up.

" I got something for you." He said as he rummaged in his pocket for a small black box with K.H engraved on it.

"We are too you to get married we agreed on that, but you are my reason for living, for waking up every day and doing my best, for everything I do. You have been there through thick and thin and I may not be able to marry you, but I can promise I will after we have finished university."

He opened the little box to reveal a silver ring with a green gem on the top, the band had the words 'I promise' engraved on to it. Katie began to cry, tears of joy, and hugged him tightly. He slid the ring on to her finger and kissed her.

"I love you."

"I love you too"

"You are my reason too."

——————————————-

AAAGAGGHHHHHH! I can't believe this book is finally finished after so long! Thank you everyone who read it and especially to my two best friends scarroll993 and aryvou Who endlessly push me to write and create covers and listen to my ideas and improve them. I love you both so much!

I'm thinking of creating a sequel... what do you think??

I also have other books like Phile and The Fallen which are both BTS fan fics if you are interested but other wise I have Bonded which is also Voltron (Kidge) só be sure to check them out.

Thank you all so much for your support and I look forward to writing more for you all! I love you all and this has been

You are my reason!

-BlueBelle xxxx