Wrong hands

Matt had no time to waste, he knew Lotor and Zarkon were behind this. They have already taken so much and he wasn't going to let them take anymore.

He paced Katie's room waiting for her to wake up, he looked around the room not feeling the happiness that once radiated off the walls. Katie's desk was littered with papers but one thing stood out to him.

The Balmera crystal.

The crystal was made by their parents, it could heal anything it touched and Altea Industries had bought it from their parents many years ago for medical treatment. One was only ever made because Zarkon wanted it in Galran industries and he would fight for it. Matt knew the purple cars are Galran cars and he knew they had set that fire all those years ago because if all the Holt Family are dead and Alfor and his successors are dead the crystal goes to Zarkon. He wouldn't stop.

Matt trembled thinking that this long overdue return finally stood in it wake. Yet he wasn't scared for he wasn't a child anymore. He wasn't defenceless anymore.

He would fight back to protect the ones he loves.

Matt needed to tell someone but not Colleen and Sam so he charged out Katie's room meeting eyes with Shiro through their bedroom windows. "I need to tell you something" he spoke quietly as he explained the situation and how Pidge is unaware of the consequences and has a balmera she's made herself. "She's in danger and I think that's why Keith can't remember her. Zarkon has wiped his memory of us two in order to get closer to Katie. They're gonna kill us." He quickly said turning red with fury at the thought of his little sister being victimised and vulnerable. "We won't let that happen" Shiro deadpanned also red "there must be a way to get Keiths memories back?" He continued and they both planned their attacks.
The balmera will not fall in to the wrong hands.
————————————————————————
Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long! School is really kicking my ass at the moment so I'm trying to write as little and as often as I can! Thank you so much for your patience.
BlueBelle xx