Birthday Plans

PIDGES POV

I was happily asleep, our October half term was over tomorrow and I was desperate to make it last. Keith, apparently didn't have the same idea. It was the 23rd and also his birthday.

*4 am*

"I WILL NEVER BE SATISFIEDDDDD" Keiths shockingly bad singing sounded out his window as he blasted Hamilton the musical at full volume.
I rolled my eyes "So emo" I laughed at his mock hurt expression.
"I AM OFFICAILLY 15 AND NOW OLDER THAN YOU KATHERINE HOLT" he said putting his foot on his window sill and pointing at me "First of all, do not call me Katherine unless you want me to beat you senseless. Second of all, 4  AM IN THE MORNING, YOU DIMWIT, ITS TOO EARLY AND YOU'RE TOO LOUD" he just went wide eyed and laugh at me.
He laughed AT me. "You're so cute when your angry" he immediately threw a hand to his mouth and red flushed his cheeks, my face also heated up and my mind blanked. "I Uh i um gonna get um Shiro awake now" he stuttered and stumbled out his room. I just stood frozen.

-§-

"Keith come on, you're 15 today! what do you WANT to do" I said as he sat in my room, I was upgrading my robot I've been working on since I turned 10 because Colleen and Sam said I couldn't get a dog but then we found a stray called BaeBae but I still love my Rover.
"You to pay attention to me" he said quietly thinking I hadn't heard "Uh movies?" Keith followed with to cover up his remark. "Or we could go to the park?" He threw himself back on my bed.
"JUST SOMETHING PIDGE!"

NARRATORS POV

Pidge went over to the Wild Keith sprawled across her bed, lying beside him.
"What if I go back and they're mean again, I'm a freak Keith. I doubt you'll want to stay around me nor do I blame you I guess" she spoke in a soft quiet tone but he could hear her voice crack and he felt her tears on his shirt as she cuddled closer and he put his arm around her. As he rubbed circles on her back he replied delicately,
"I wouldn't leave you for the world, not now or ever you are my reason for living, for breathing, for being who I am. I will protect you forever and ever and no one will say anything I promise"

The pair ended up not doing anything that day but sharing the company of each other and watching Bumblebee on Pidges laptop.
Yet they were the happiest, together.