Forgotten

Keith woke up dazed and confused. "Where am I?" He spoke as he stood up but fell soon after back in to a daze.

LOTORS POV
He was awake. The plan was finally in action, after my fathers failure to Kill all the Holts he got angrier and more abusive toward Haggar and me. Haggar eventually had enough of  fighting him to do right and followed In his footsteps but as a child I was determined to do good.
How naive I was. Doing good is for Nobody's who will settle for what's below them, I strive for greatness. My parents left scars that remind me of what doing good does to people, I will show them. They will love me.

We Implanted fake memories in to Keith's mind and wiped The existence the Holt girl completely, it'll destroy her and drive her straight to me. If he couldn't remember her he couldn't break the curse. He'd be stuck like that forever.

Alone.

NARRATORS POV
Zethrid, Ezor, Axca and Narti took the unconscious Keith out and left him in the park near his home, he woke when it was dark and raining. His white T-shirt soaking through so his scars and torture marks were visible, littering his entire body. The rain picked out the blood on his skin washing it away slowly and gently, he shivered and went to a vaguely familiar alley way.

-§-

Pidge searched the Alleyways endlessly. He'd been gone 3 days now, until she heard shuffling and a familiar groan nearby and she sprinted towards it.

"KEITH"

He turned toward her as she ran to him and flung herself on to him.
But he didn't return the hug.

"Who are you?"

Three words. That's all it took to break the small girls heart.
"It's Pidge! Your girlfriend? Your best friend? Your neighbour? Katie Holt?"

"I'm sorry. I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't know you, Miss." he spoke coldly and it sent shivers down her spine. "What's happened to you?" She stepped back against the wall, tears forming in her eyes. Shiro heard the shouting and ran to Them and seeing his brother hugged him. "Keith you're ok, thank Goodness" Keith remembered him as he hugged back "Shiro." He said to him, breaking Pidge's heart more. "Shiro this girl has me mistaken for some one else do you perhaps know her and where she can find her friend?" He spoke politely to him and gestured to Pidge against the wall. Shiros eyes widened as he realised why Pidge was crying.

Keith had forgotten her.