The Ball pt.2

"Axca! What the hell are you doing!" Katie called as she launched her self toward the girl, only to be stopped by the electric current surging through her small body making her fall to the floor. Shiro caught her her as she gained consciousness again only to groan in pain.

"PIDGE!" Keith screamed from his box making her try to get up again only to be met with a horrible site.

"Bring that girl to me." A sinister voice called out as Katie was plucked from the cage and dragged to the front And hand cuffed.

She was knelt in front of Lotor as he gave his life monologue.

...

"You know it's your fault, your fault my parents called me worthless and useless. It's you and your stupid brothers fault and I tried to make it right, but that idiot you 'LOVE' stopped me.

So I figured out a very good way to make EVERYONE pay for their actions."

With his finished Line he pushed something firm and cold against the back of Katie's head.

"LOTOR STOP IT. SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS. LET HER GO!" Keith and Matt both cried as Lotor Just laughed at their desperation.

"It's ok. I love you both so much. Look after each other ok? Keep smiling.

It'll be ok"

Katie's words shattered their hearts as Lotor pressed the gun further in to her head, a single tear fell from her grasp as she looked at Keith.

A loud gun shot rang through the room followed by strangled sobs and calls.

It was over...

——————

Cliffhangaaarrrrrr

-BlueBelle xxx