Relaxed

"Ok I called Kolivan, the leader of the BOM and he said that he will be here for a briefing in the morning" Matt said as he flopped down next to Shiro.

"Kate you think they're gonna blow it up right?" Keith said to the small girl placed on his lap. "Yeah" Keith stopped a moment like he was contemplating something, the he spoke up "what if we make fake bombs? And replace the ones they made and explode them in a safe area?"

Matt and Shiro looked at eachother and back to Keith "when did your brain switch on again?" They joked.

"That's not a bad idea baby Shiro." Hunk said popping his head round the door, "by the way me and lance have made a snacks "

They all ran in to the kitchen for snacks and found a plethora of various treats. "For Keith, chocolate mouse cake, Pidge, peanut butter cookies,Matt, triple chocolate peanut butter brownies, Lance, Blueberry muffins, Shiro, white chocolate and raspberry cooking and last but not least Allura, red velvet cupcakes and triples chocolate muffins for myself." They all looked in awe at Hunk and Lance, mouths watering and eyes hungrily eying the plates of wonders.

Once they had all grabbed their assigned plates they headed back in the the lounge to carry on brainstorming ideas.

"Do you guys wanna watch some Voltron? It is 4 am we should settle down and figure the rest out in the morning with Kolivan" Lance suggested.

So all 6 sat there, for once relaxed with their mountains of snacks and Voltron on the Television.

/just a quick filler today will get back to bigger chapters soon -bluebelle xxx/