The planning commitee

"Axca, you MUST be able to see how twisted this is! Blowing up the school prom for what? What do YOU actually get out of it? Brownie points for being Lotors little pet? Come on! Be real here! THIS IS MURDER!" Katie carelessly screamed at the girl.

Katie had takes the courtesy of tracking down her 'dear friend' during lunch break, only to drag her out to a large oak tree near the back of the school.

"K-Katie y-y-you do-dont quite u-understand" Axca tried to defend herself as a fuming Katie shot daggers through her eyes mentally killing Axca.

"NO! YOU. Don't. Understand. What. You. Are. Doing!"  Katie retorted sassily pointing her finger accusingly at The smaller girl.

A small group of friends walked past as on cue all laughing and talking about their upcoming ball.

"Do you really want to kill them? The CHILDREN who just want to have fun at a school dance!? Is it so horrible to want to have fun?" Katie spoke in a low tone sending shivers down Acxas spine.

"FINE. I give up. You can't tell anyone it was me I told you so.

He

Will

Kill

Me."

Katie's eyes widened with victory as Axca explained where Lotor planned to hide them. She wrote it down and assured the latter she would be safe and it'll all work out so no one got hurt.

Katie ran home and rang Kolivan on the way explaining the situation.

"Axca said that there will be a total of 7 bombs, one in the cafeteria, one in the bottom floor toilets, one on the disco ball, one where they're keeping the crowns, two in the air vents and one under the stage" he hummed in response as he concluded they're close to finding out who he is buying off through all his credit card transactions. "I have a way of making fake bombs with this experiment, it'll explode different colours of slime like elephants tooth paste!" Katie rambled on happily thinking of the science.

——///——-

Katie and Keith were in the science department as Katie's friends Isabella and Sadie stood around the desk adding different things to the mixture and explaining what will happen.

An hour had passed and after a few failed attempts they finally created the right mix with 7 different cool colours.

"I called Kolivan, he said he'll be round to collect them in a bit." Keith said as he turned to face his small girl friend looking hard and deeply, oblivious to the world out of her thoughts.

"Pidge?" He said lifting her chin slightly but instantly regretting it as he watched her shift in to her galra form and tears dripped solemnly from her eyes in her distant state. In a hurry he covered her with he jacket, placing the hood over her ears and picked her up.

Luckily it was after 4 so no students littered the halls as he ran home to their houses and burst through the door and ran up to Katie's room.

She had soon fallen asleep, the tear tracks still evident soft porcelain like skin. He stroked her bottom lip lovingly before pressing his lips to her forehead and wiping her tears and going out the window to his own house.

I have to ask her what made her go in to shock like that. He thought as he paced his room.

It's only the beginning...

—————————————-
Ahhhhhh! I haven't updated in so long!!! I'm trying to keep on top of them but I've had a bit of writers block at the moment leading up to the big bit but I'm still working on it!

I have started other books, phile and the fallen. Both are BTS fan fics if anyone I'm interested and also Bonded which is another Voltron (Kidge) story.

Thank you for your patience.

-BlueBelle xxx