The ball

The bombs were handed over to Kolivan later that afternoon and all was set in to motion. Their Team had tracked down the seller and 'eliminated' him so that one of their agents would take his place and sell them to Lotor tomorrow evening as planned.

Keith was still in a complexed state after Katie's minor panic attack at the school after she thought of something so distressing and ended up falling asleep in his arms. He had questioned her after she had awoke only to be left with loose ends as she "didn't remember anything and it was nothing to worry about." He felt at a loss as he watched her hesitantly pulled her tired muscles in to a reassuring smile with not much assurance within it.

Keith, deep down, knew he had to brush it all aside as the masquerade ball was on Friday and all focus needed to be on that but, as usual, his love for Katie occupied his every thought.

They all had their partners for the Ball and were all beginning to grow excited as they were growing anxious about the evening.

It will be unforgettable for sure.

——/////——-

To some, the week had finally ended and the fun of the Ball was upon them, for others, hell had arrived at their doorstep and was about it ring the bell.

It was 6pm and both Shirogane brothers were ready in their magnificent suits. Keiths was a subtle red tinged suit with a dark read tie and Shiro had a black suit on with a purplish tie.
Both of their hairs were neatly styled as they made their way out the door in their polished shoes to the Holt residence where their dates resided along with partner in crime.

———-////——-

"PIDGE SIT STILL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Allura's voice bellowed throughout the house as she pinned the younger down to finish applying the touch ups to her make up.

Katie wore a light green dress with small green sequins on it, it was strapless with white patches and a poofy skirt. The corset top complimented her petit figure perfectly as she gave in and sat on the chair. Allura had put a light Dusting of green eyeshadow I match her dress and compliment her eyes.

Allura had on a mermaid style purple and silver floor length gown with matching silver makeup and her styled in a braid crown delicately on her head.

Finally, both girls walked out Katie's room to be met with both of their dates eyes and jaws hitting the floor.

"Watch your mouth before you catch a fly" Katie joked at the gawking boys as they suddenly realised they were staring and straightening themselves and suits, looking away embarrassed.

Matt soon joined them in a deep forest green suit akin to Katie's at their parents request.

Later on Hunk and Lance appeared, Lance in a navy suit and matching Tie and Hunk in a dark sandy coloured one.

A few moments later all their dates had arrived and parents had taken all the pictures, the all walked out hand in hand: Keith and Katie, Shiro and Allura, Hunk and shay and Lance and Nyma. Matt went as a part of their group as he forgot to ask anyone to go with him.

——————//////————-

The BOM secure the perimeter and plant the fakes eliminating the real threat which brings peace of mind to the youngsters as they party.

ZIMP!

The sound of a surge of electricity cackled through the hall as large walls of electricity sections the crowd. The walls were electrified with a piecing blue colour and an annoying buzz to them. There was a small pathway through the crowd as Lotor stood on the stage.

" you really thought your little dumb plan would work? Hint hint, I'm always ahead of you" he laughed an evil laugh and beckoned for something to move forward from the back.

I turned to follow his hands and saw a girl with a half mask on in a black lace dress with white flowers on it. She hesitantly took of her mask to reveal a black and bruised face of which I recognised as Axca.

My eyes traveled farther down her body and my eyes met with an unwanted site.

Axca had the 8th bomb strapped to her dress as she weaved her way through the crowd.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!