The first step

PIDGE POV
The last couple weeks I've been with Lotor have been a dream. He's been nothing but kind and he's really funny, the girls are great too especially Axca. Axca and I have grown to be really close and I feel like I can talk to her about anything, we text or FaceTime most nights and I am always with her at school.
I was going to Lotors house after school as he had said something about wanting to talk to me, it's last period and ever since he said it it's played endlessly on my mind making the day drag out longer than necessary.
"Hey Pidge!" I heard someone call and turn to see his Joyous face bounding toward me before strangling me with a hug. "Hey Lo" I say as he drags me by the hand out of school and toward his purple car.
Odd colour but who cares
I jumped in and we were off going to the south of town.

To the Galran side.

We pulled up outside his house, he lives alone as his parents aren't around apparently. His house matched every other on the Vrepit Sa street. Purple bricked, square with 4 black rimmed windows and a black front door with a number 2 written in silver hanging neatly next to the silver door knocker. The darkness of the bricks made the bright sunny day seem gloomy and dark. As we entered the house was a lighter shade of lilac with dark coloured Carpet, we took our shoes off and went in to the kitchen and got drinks. He had black marble finishing of the work surfaces and I pulled my self up on to the corner one, swinging my legs like a small child. He handed me a coke and sat infront of me sighing as he did. "So whadya wanna talk to me about" I said opening the can cautiously "oh um." I watched as his relaxed expression turned nervous and skittish. "Well we've been talking for a while now and well I just- I guess- no I don't guess I KNOW -I really like you Pidge- and I don't know if this is all unrequited and I'm asking too fast but- Pidge will you do me the honours of being my official girlfriend?" I stared opened mouthed at him for a moment before breaking in to a smile.
"Of course I will!" I shout with happiness as he walked over and hugged me. "Oh thank goodness! I thought you would say no."

"Well why would I say no if I like you too?"

Keith would've hated this. My heart is still with him but it's time to move on, maybe Lotor is the first step?