The Ball pt.3

BANG!

The gun shot echoed through the hall.

A body fell limp.

She squeezed her eyes shut awaiting a death that never came.

Lotors body fell limp against her as he cried in pain.

Keith shakily stood with a gun in his hand and tears streaming down his face.

Matt called Kolivan and his team stormed the building, Axca was lead away and the bomb was disarmed along with the cages.

"KATIE!" Matt shouted running up to her alone with the others. "I'm ok, don't worry. Where's Keith?" She asked looking between them all.

Matt stood out the way letting her eyes search the chaotic crowd until her eyes sought out the boy shaking and crying the gun still positioned in his hand.

She slowly made her way up to him and hugged  him, taking the  gun out of his hand and letting him quietly cry on her shoulder.

"Shhhh, it's going to be ok, I promise." She said soothingly in to his ear as he looked up and nodded before kissing her gently.

"I love you, Katie"

"I love you too, Keith."

"Come on love birds lets meet with Kolivan so we can go home!" Shiro shouted making them jump out of their moment and laugh before following the others out.

————————

"You're all ok right? No need for the hospital?" Kolivan worriedly checked over ever child.

"Yes, yes we are fine" Matt said as he looked at everyone.

"I'll take you all home, then, climb in"

They all got in to the black car and drove to their respected homes to worried parents who had heard what happened.

Everyone still in shock but in a state of Euphoria with their survival and final demise of the bad guy.

It really was over.

They were finally safe.

—————————

Ayyyyyyyy, só that's the end of the intitial story now, I am going to write and epilogue but I have an idea of a sequel but not sure if I should go through with it...

What do you guys think about a sequel?

Thank you
-BlueBelle xxx