Missing

"You really love me back?" Pidge stated still In shock, avoiding Keiths eyes and look to the floor.

"Back...?" Keith started, his face flush with embarrassment. Pidge widened her eyes as she realised her words "I love you too" she spoke in a quiet tone, the words barely a whisper. Her faced flushed red as she looked up at his eyes, filled with embarrassment and a small glimmer of hope shot in them as she said this. "Pidge do you...?" He started unsure if he should finish it. "Be together?" He looked at her wearily until a tear formed in her eye and dropped to the ground. "Y-you don-don't have to-to! Please-please Don't c-cry!" He stuttered our trying to stop her from crying. "These are tears of joy, you dumbo! Of course I want to be with you!" Her eyes brightened as she smiled at him. "I've wanted to be your boyfriend since the day I met you!" He exclaimed as he laughed " We were 5 and 6 when we met! you didn't even know what it was!"

"Never underestimate the power of love" he simply stated his smile growing ever larger (if that was even possible) looking like the Cheshire Cat. " I have this for you, I've wanted to give it to you for a while now but I was too scared. It's a promise ring" Keith held his hand out brandishing a green crystal ring, much like a wedding ring "I promise to always love you Katie Holt" he said as she smiled and took it off him before putting it on "and I promise to always love you Keith Shirogane." The pair stared lovingly in to each other's eyes before Keith spoke "this feels so unreal, I love you so much"
"I love you too" she spoke, happiness invading her body as he said it.
"KEITH AIKO SHIROGANE" a voice boomed through the house.
"TAKISHI SHIROGANE" he called back, still smiling. "What you so happy about" Matt sounded from behind Pidge as she turned around and yelped in shock. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!?" She screamed back at him as he smirked, the devil in his eyes. "Long enough, and Shiro now owes me £50" he smirks again before ruffling Pidges hair and giving her a hug "I'm happy for you my little pidgeon." She cuddled in to his chest, unable to stop smiling.
"Come on dinners ready" he said detaching himself from his sister and leading her down stairs.

-§-
Shirogane Residence

"We have no pasta, Keith can you get some from the corner shop. I completely forgot." Krolia said as she frantically ran round the kitchen. "Sure thing." He said with a smile as he grabbed his jacket and hugged his mom good bye, walking out the door with an unfamiliar spring in his step.
He hummed Hamilton to himself as he strolled down the street, unaware to everything around him or the purple Citroen following close behind. He took a shortcut down the alley ways, the well built stalkers also went down the alley way. They followed him all the way until they were out of sight of the main roads and jumped at him. The bigger one holding him down as the other two beat him black and blue, he felt his head being kicked and pain sear through his body.
Darkness consumed his mind, numbness coursed through his body and his eyes fluttered shut. But not in to the peacefulness of a sleep instead he descended in to a hurricane of nightmares and devastation.
"Zethrid pick him up he's too heavy" one of the smaller one says, a car horn sounded as they began to walk toward the main road "Axca open the boot" she said again as The bulky one now makes Zethrid loaded him in to the boot and getting in to the car herself a long with the others.

-§-
"Keith should be back by now" Shiro paced nervously "I'm going to look for him, he might be at the Holts." he said grabbing his jacket as the phone rang. " Katie?"

"Keith hasn't come back? Where is he?" She spoke with a worried tone.
"He hasn't come home either, I was going to check if he was with you guys"
"No."
"I'm going to look for him now, don't worry he's probably with Lance or the others."
"I'm coming with you."
"No Katie stay home and safe"
"Until Keith is home I won't rest. I love him Shiro so I'm coming with you if you like it or not."

Shiro rolled his eyes as he knew the Holt stubbornness, 2 minutes later both sibling were outside the door. "I couldn't let her go alone" Matt said solemnly as they left on their quest to find their missing Paladin.