Ring Of Rememberance

Pidge raced down the streets, tears streaming down her face before she came to a stop and turned in to an alley way.
The one she found him in.
The small girl looked down at the emerald as silver promise ring hanging on the silver chain.

This is where her heart broke.

Where her world was just thrown upside down.

She took the necklace off and watched it glimmer in the small ray of sunlight that seeped through the cracks of the alley way.

She dropped the ring on to the cold floor with a clatter.

This is where her heart broke, where he broke the promise So this is where it stays.

She began to walk out the alleyway and took one more look at the ring.

Goodbye she thought as she continued to run out and toward the south.

-§-
Pidge ran for the total of an hour and a half before coming to a stop, she hadn't realised where she was walking to until she stopped.

Vrepit Sá street. She looked and walked to number 2. "Lotor? It's pidge" she said her voice cracking at the end. The door swung open and Lotor was standing above her, "oh no,what is the matter?" He  said slightly monotonously and emotionless as he brought the small teary eyed girl in to a hug. "Everything." She said as she sobbed in to his shirt. "Come on and elaborate." Lotor replied half dragging her in.
Katie sits on his lap as he cradles her and she told him everything to Keiths confession to his memory loss and then depletion of her happiness. "Ah well you can stay here if you like" he offers "not that you'll have a choice" he mumbled after. "Hmm?" Pidge said moving her head to look at him, before he pushed it back down and hugged her tightly.

Too tight.

"Lo loosen up a bit your hurting me." Pidge whines trying to wriggle away. "Stop this incessant writhing child" he said as he slapped her hard around the face "Axca now" he commanded. Pidge looked around to see Axca peering out noticeably upset "Axca?" She said as she neared and handing Lotor a cloth of something before running away with tears in her eyes. "Now shh" he said as he pressed the cloth up to pidges nose and mouth. The sickly sweet smell filled the small girls nose and poisoned her mind as she fell limp in his arms. "Too easy" he chuckled as he picked up the sleeping girl and took her to the basement, chaining her to the wall and floor.

-§-
Shiro ran with Keith over to the Holt house and burst through the door looking for Matt. He was in Katie's room on the phone to Hunk. "Ok thanks Hunk I'll update you when we have found her." He said as he ended the call. "Matt, I saw Katie sneak out- she had a bag full of stuff- went south-" Keith spoke breathlessly.

"Lotor..." both older brothers said in unison.

"Lets go" Matt said as he walked out the door.

-§-
They'd been walking for nearly an hour now before something caught Keiths eye in the alley way.

The alley way he was found by the girl, lay the ring she had worn around her neck. "Guys!" He said as he ran to the alley and picked up the ring.

As he touched it a wave of memories washed over him. Every memory complete with their love. Every moment they shared. Everything.

"What is it keith?!" Matt shouted to him.

"I-i remember" he stuttered holding up the ring in this hand.

"The ring made me remember."