(3) You Can Come Too.

It's now a month before spring break of their sophomore year they are all driving even if they can't drive to school. Nat and Wanda came into Dylan's room who was working on her English paper.

"Hey Dyl" Wanda said

"Oh hey girls." she said 

"Um so we are going away for spring break and we want you to come too." Nat said

"Go where?" Dylan said 

"We are getting a house in Florida. The boys are coming too." Nat said 

"You want me your unpopular step sister to tag along on your beach trip." she said

"Well yeah that's what I'm asking." Nat said 

Dylan sat back in her chair and said "I don't know Nat those boys make fun of me I mean Steve doesn't but that could be cause he's your boyfriend but Bucky and the other two like to pick on me and make fun of me." 

"We will talk to them. We want you there." Nat said 

Dylan chewed the inside of her lip and said " I guess I'll go as long as this isn't some sick joke you are playing on me Nat." 

"Great.. we will put a deposit down on the house now that we have a yes from everybody." Wanda said 

They ran back to Natasha's room and put the deposit down and then Bill helped them get some prices on a rental car that was good on gas since they lived in TN. 

That weekend Nat told her to meet them at the mall so they could shop for the trip. Dylan left the bookstore she worked at and got in her blue mustang GT500 and turned up her music then pulled out the parking lot and headed towards the mall. 

"Amen" by Halestorm was blaring out of her windows. She was about to pull into the parking lot when Wanda said "There she is even if we can't see her." 

She pulled into the parking lot and found a parking space and turned off her car then grabbed her wallet and keys and phone. She found the girls outside the mall and said "Sorry I'm late I was at work." 

They shopped till they dropped for bathing suits summer dresses flip flops. Then they went by Walmart and got what they were going to need for the beach house for everyone like towels and bathroom supplies. While they girls were doing that the boys were leaving basketball practice. 

"So Steve who all is going on this trip?' Bucky said 

"Wanda Clint Me and Nat Sasha and Sam then you.. and Nat invited her step sister Dylan to join us." Steve said 

"Dylan? Whose Dylan?' Bucky said 

"She's the little blonde with glasses that sometimes sits with Nat and Wanda during gym class." Steve said 

"Yeah not ringing a bell." Bucky said 

"Of course it wouldn't cause she's not a cheerleader' Steve said 

CLint said "I gotta go I'm suppose to meet Wanda about something for the trip." and he left. 

Later that night Nat came into Dylan's room and said " Here this one is yours.. Wanda and Clint knew a guy to do this for all of us so we can buy alcohol during our trip. Don't leave it where your dad can find it. He will have both of our heads." 

Dylan saw her fake ID and said "Thanks." 

"Um one more Dylan.. I know you are still a virgin but have you been put on birth control." Nat said

"No.. and I don't want to be on it cause I don't plan on having sex." she said 

"Okay Okay." Nat said as she went back to her room through the bathroom they share.