(31) Tuesday Night

Tuesday afternoon once the last class let out Bucky found her at her locker since she had Economics as her last class and he has gym. "Hey" he said 

"Why are you sweaty." she said 

"Um I have gym 4th period." he said as he used his collar to wipe some off his face. 

"Oh okay." she said 

She closed her locker and he said "I have to go my locker then we can go." 

"okay." she said then they walked to his locker across the hall. 

He got his homework in his back pack and then they left with his mom who was waiting at parent pick up. They got to his house and did their homework since she didn't have to meet the guy till 630. Once they were done with their homework then they left to go eat dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. 

Once they were done they went to the guy's house and she said "Hi I"m Dylan Baylor I spoke to you on the phone about the Rubicon." 

"Oh right." The guy said

Bucky said "Hi I'm her friend Bucky  do you mind if I take a look at the jeep." 

"I don't mind at all." The guy said 

Bucky opened the hood and looked over everything checked the battery and oil and air filter. Then he got under the car and checked the brake pads and then he started it up and checked the mileage. When he was done he said "It's good darlin." 

"Perfect." she said 

She got in her purse and wrote the guy's name on the check that her dad wrote for her to pay for the card. "Here you go." she said and he gave her the keys and the title and "Thanks Ms Baylor." 

"Welcome." she said 

She followed Bucky back to his house so they could hang out a little longer. 

"Thank you for coming with me Bucky

"Thank you for coming with me Bucky. My dad told me that it had to be someone that knows cars and a guy." she said 

"Your welcome." he said 

They went downstairs and laid down on the couch in the basement. "So what happened with Gracie?' she said 

"I broke up with her." he said 

"Oh.." she said 

"Turns out I might be wanting someone else." he said 

She said "Oh yeah. Is she going to like us hanging out." 

"I hope so cause I really like this girl." he said

"Who is she." she said 

"You." he said as he kissed her.  

She kissed him back they started to entangle their tongues as he laid in between her legs. He looked down at her and he said "Oh my god you are a great kisser." 

"Thank you." she said breathless 

They started to kiss again as he pulled her shirt up some and slid his hand up and started to massage her breast. He moaned and as he squeezed her breast and he whispered "My god baby" as he felt that he had more than just a handful. Then he pulled her on top of him and had her straddle him as they continue to make out. He pulled off her shirt and he whispered "Sweet jesus" as she pulled his off. They started to kiss again as he pulled her closer to him. Then he was down her neck and started to suck. She ran her hands through his hair and started to grind against him as he kissed down her collarbone.

"Oh fuck .. James" she whispered 

"Mmm baby oh god don't stop" he whispered as he started to leave more bite marks. 

"Jjj oh my gosh..oh gosh." she whispered as she started to tremble and shake against him.

"Mmm baby wait a minute.." he whispered as he picked her up and they went into his room that was off the basement and shut the door and locked it. He laid her down on the bed as he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off and along with her panties then he dropped his pants and boxers and got a condom out of an unopened box. 

"Are you sure you are okay with moving this fast." he whispered 

"Yes.." she said breathless

He lined himself up and pushed into her entrance and kissed her as he pulled her knees to bend and pushed all the way in. "Oh fuck..mmm darlin so small and tight" he whispered as he started to move and make out. He had the hands above their heads and she squeezed his hands when she felt him pop her cherry and she whimpered and he whispered "Shh baby relax for me worse part is over." She started to relax and he started move again as they kissed and moaned as he got faster "Dylan.. oh my god Dylan baby." he whispered as he came undone.

In the after glow he pulled himself but laid there on top of her as they started some slow passionate open mouth kisses. "mmm baby hold on baby." he whispered as he got hard again. 

He got another condom then he got back to her and he made the 2nd round slow and steady with lots of open mouth kisses as they whispered each other's name like a prayer. He rolled off of her after he was done. "Oh wow baby.." he said as he let out breathe. 

"James..tell Dylan that her dad is trying to get ahold of her. And it's 930 on a school night she has to go home soon." James said through the door.

Bucky smiled and said "I know dad." 

Dylan started to get dressed and he stopped her and said "Darlin I"ll follow you home and help you get the title switched over to your name after school tomorrow. And you can take this home with you." as he hands her his new football hoodie. 

She smiled and said "Okay." 

He cupped both sides of her face and they kissed "Mmm my girl is amazing." he whispered 

She smiled and said "I think I have a pretty great boyfriend as long as he's faithful to me." 

"Oh baby doll I don't need anyone else." he said 

She found her shirt in the tv area and pulled on his hoodie and found her keys and phone. He told his parents that he was going to follow her home. When she got home he kissed her one more time and he whispered "See you tomorrow darlin." 

"See you tomorrow." she said as they slowly let each other's fingers go. 

The next day after school he took her to the courthouse and helped her get the car in her name and went by and picked up her insurance card for it that her dad told her to pick up since he called it in for her then they me their friends for pizza.