(14) Be My Wife?

It was their two year anniversary Bucky asked his mom if she minded to keep Paisley for a week since it was summer break. Bucky wanted to surprise Dylan with a week long vacation in Florida he even managed to get the house from all those years ago. A few days before they were leaving Bucky asked Bill for his blessing to marry Dylan and he gave him a stern lecture then said yes that he has blessing during lunch. 

In order to keep everything a surprise Bucky bought plane tickets to fly from TN to FL. They landed and she said "Buck where are we?'

"We are at your anniversary surprise now stop." he said as they got in the rental car.

They pulled up in front of the house and she said "Buck that's not the beach house."

"Yes it is." he said 

"You brought me to Florida and we are going to stay in the house where we conceived our daughter." she said 

"Oh god now that just sounds wrong." he said as they went inside. 

They got settled into the house and they were both in the pool and she was wrapped around him. "I wanted to surprise you with this trip cause tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary baby." he said 

She kissed him and said "You are amazing." 

"Well I try." he said with a kiss. 

They stayed in his room just like before and then the next day they spent the day on the beach. Around sunset she and Bucky were sitting on the beach watching the sunset and he said "I love you Dylan." 

"I love you too Bucky." she said as she looked up at him. 

"Happy Anniversary baby I'm really glad that you gave me a chance." he said 

She smiled and said "Me too. You aren't so bad now that you are all grown up." 

"Shut up.." he said 

Then he made them both stand up and he said "Dylan Cheyenne Baylor I love you and I know 8 years ago we had a our start and it wasn't what you wanted and I was immature and an idiot to not see that you were upset the day we left here to go back home. I heard you whisper that morning back to reality and I said something stupid in the shower thanking that it might comfort you but in reality it only hurt you more. Looking back on everything Dylan I realized how blind I really was back then. I would see how hurt you were and ignored it like it wasn't about me and spring break. And I will forever continue to make up for that and after spending the last two years with you and us building our relationship taking care of our daughter Paisley and taking baby steps to make sure this is the real deal has been amazing. And I was wondering if you would be my wife?' as he dropped to one knee. 

"Yes

"Yes.. oh my gosh yes." she said through tears and a whisper. 

He slid the ring on her finger and grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. She placed her hands on the side of his head as they both were smiling as they kissed. That night she took a picture of the ring and sent out a mass text to family and friends.