(27) Last Two To Graduate

It was the day of the Ava and Kinsey's high school graduation everyone came in and AJ was there so holding Maci and Hayden in his lap as they were still together. The principal said "Ava Grace Barnes is your valedvictorian for you class." 

"Whoo.." Dylan said as everyone clapped and she looked at Bucky who was clapping with a big smile.

Ava gave her speech then they started to give out diplomas. Once they got to the girls the principal said "Ava Grace Barnes." and she walked across the stage and got her diploma. Then he said "Kinsey Elizabeth Barnes." and got her diploma. After graduation Paisley walked over to her parents and said "Thank you for everything you did for Kinsey for me guys she did amazing despite everything." 

They hugged Paisley and said "Your welcome baby." 

They went out to eat to celebrate just like they did with the two older ones when they graduated. Bucky and Dylan looked at the table and saw Paisley with Lincoln and their 3 kids. Connor and Arabella with their 2 kids then Kinsey with AJ and they had Hayden and Maci. And the very end was Ava who had a smile on her face as they all talked about different things.

"Baby we did it.. " Bucky said 

Dylan said "I know baby we are finally done we have a empty nest." 

"We can finally down size the house and I can retire." Bucky said

She smiled and said "I love you Bucky." 

"I love you too baby." 

Ava got accepted into Yale with a full scholarship with her 4.0 GPA Academic Excellence and a valedictorian. Kinsey decided to attend community college with AJ and they were going to move in together. Bucky and Dylan planned a big family vacation to Hawaii before everyone went home and the girls moved out. 

They all enjoyed their big family vacation the kids had a blast on the beach. AJ took it as the best opportunity to propose to Kinsey and she said yes. When they got back to TN they saw the fireworks since it was 4th of July.  A few days later Paisley and her crew went back to North Carolina and Connor and Arabella were living in Nashville now that they are done with college and working so they went back to Nashville cause Arabella had to work. 

A few weeks after getting back they took Ava to the airport and she packed a two big suitcases and hugged her parents and Bucky said "You do great things baby I know you will. We will see at the holidays I love you." as he hugged her. 

Dylan said "Baby I'm so proud of you and this is a big deal now you go and make us even prouder." as she hugged her then kissed her. Ava boarded her flight and Bucky and Dylan walked back to the car holding hands and he said "Baby I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh yeah what's that." she said 

"I planned another vacation just for you and me." he said 

She smiled and said "Where are you taking me baby." 

He opened the trunk and pulled out a big suitcase and said "We are going to spend a week in Bahamas baby." as he pulled out two plane tickets. 

"Baby.." she said 

"It's going to be the first time we have been able to do this in a long damn time. We are almost 50 baby and we are both retired and we get to finally enjoy our grandkids but right now me and you are going to go enjoy ourselves." he said as they went back into the airport and got checked in and took off on the flight and went on their first vacation since having Connor.