(28) "TWIST"

*Thirty -five years ago-

"She's Dylan Baylor." Wanda said 

"That's Bucky Barnes" Sam said 

"And the driver and front passenger." The doctor said 

"Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff." Clint said 

"Do you know how to get in touch with their parents." The doctor said 

Wanda was shaking and said "Yeah I do." 

Clint hugged her and said "I know that was scary to watch baby." 

Sam pulled out his phone and said "Hey James and Winnie um it's Sam um the car that Bucky was in with Steve was hit as they were trying to merge on to the interstate um we are at the hospital in South Carolina." 

Wanda called Natalia and relayed the same message then Clint called Sarah. A few hours later their parents were filing in and Bill said "My baby." as he looked at Dylan.

The doctor came in and said "Are you all their families." 

Winnie started crying and James said "Yes." 

"Okay your kids were hit as they were merging on to the interstate but the other driver wasn't paying attention and tapped their car and made it spin and be hit by another car that caused a pile up and their car got the most damage. Um Ms Baylor and Mr Barnes suffered a concussion glass cuts and bruises. Steve and Natasha have a concussion and cuts and bruises. Their rental car is total." 

A few hours later everyone was waiting for them to wake up. Steve started to wake up and he said "What the hell happened?" 

Sarah and Joe walked over to him and kissed him "I'm so glad that you are all okay." 

Natasha was the 2nd one to wake up Bill an Natalia came over and kissed her. Then Bucky woke up and he said "Dad Mom." confused 

"What happened?' he said then he looked beside him and saw Dylan. 

"Dylan.." he whispered 

"Dylan wake up." he whispered again 

James and Winnie said "Give her a minute." as they hugged him. 

Dylan started to come to as Bill held her hand and she started open her eyes. "Daddy.." she said then she looked around and she said "Why am I here." 

"Honey you all were in a car accident you suffered a concussion." Bill said 

"Oh.." she said as she looked down. 

"We are going to keep you all for a few days to make sure you 4 are okay." the doctor said 

They moved them to rooms they put Steve and Natasha in one room then put Bucky and Dylan in another room. She laid there and he said "Dylan.. are you okay?' 

"No..I had the weirdest fucking dream" she whispered 

"What was your dream." he said as he got up out of his bed and got in hers. "Buck.." she whispered then she said "I had a dream about me and you we got pregnant on the trip but you didn't know cause you got back together with Gracie. And it was like our life all the way up till we were 50 I don't understand we aren't even together. " 

He looked at her and said "It's okay concussions make you think things believe me I know I have quite a few cause of football." 

She smiled and he said "I'm glad you are okay I remember hearing you scream." 

"I was so scared" she said as a tear fell down. 

He wiped the tear and he said "It's okay it's all over now." 

"Please stay here with me" she said 

"I will." Bucky said as they both fell back asleep. 

*Author's Note* "I hope you all have liked this story so far now. Do you think the accident will bring them closer and maybe they will fall in love earlier than in Dylan's dream?'