(15) A New Addition To The Family

They got married in a small ceremony 3 months after Bucky proposed to her. On the morning of their 6 month anniversary she found out that their were expecting their 2nd baby. Bucky came into the bathroom half asleep and he said "Morning baby what are you doing up so early on a Saturday." as he kissed her cheek. 

She smiled and said "We are pregnant." 

He looked down to see the pregnancy test and he smiled. "Mmm atleast I meant to go inside you this time." he whispered 

She laughed and said "I love you Buck but sometimes you are very dirty." 

"You know you love me baby and my dirty mind." he said as he went to pee. 

She went downstairs and started to make breakfast and started some coffee. Paisley came down not to long after that and she made her some cereal and orange juice. Bucky came in and kissed Paisley's cheek as he took his coffee cup from Dylan. 

"Mama can I go play with Asher later?' Paisley said 

"Well I'll have to ask Wanda if it's okay that you come over honey you can't just invite yourself." Dylan said 

"Okay.." she said then she finished her breakfast then went upstairs to her room.

"I wish Wanda and Clint had a girl." Bucky said 

"Baby she is going to be 9 years old in December I highly doubt you have anything to worry about considering they haven't even started puberty." she said as she tapped his chest.

"Still.." he said 

Dylan rolled her eyes and said "I'm going to call Wanda." 

After Dylan spoke with Wanda and then told Paisley to get ready and she helped her braid her dark hair then dropped her off at Wanda's house then headed to the school to help Nat with the cheer practice while Bucky met the guys for a work out. They wanted to wait till she went to the doctor till they told people about the pregnancy. 

She picked up Paisley on her way home and they picked up dinner. 

Two weeks later Dylan and Bucky were at the doctor's office. Dr Garmon introduced herself to Bucky and then she started up the appointment. She did an exam then started the ultrasound and she said "We have us a baby Mrs Barnes you are about 10 weeks along and you are due in October." 

They both smiled and then Dr Garmon said "The heartbeat sounds strong and good." 

"Thank you Dr Garmon." Dylan said as she wiped the gel off her stomach. 

They took their ultrasounds home and hung them on the fridge then Paisley came home off the bus. "Hey mom dad I'm home" as she came in the door.

"Hey Paisley baby come in here" Bucky said 

She came into the kitchen and she said "What?"

"We have something to tell you." Dylan said 

"What?' Paisley said 

"You are going to be a big sister mama has a baby in her stomach." Bucky said 

Paisley smiled and said "I get a sibling!" in a squeal.

"Yes you get a sibling." Dylan said with a smile

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited I have been telling mama for years that I wanted a baby brother or baby sister." Paisley exclaimed then came over and hugged them both.

THen she said  "Thank you daddy!!" 

Bucky rolled his eyes and said "Why are you thanking me" 

"Because I was worried about mama for a long time I may be still a little girl but I know mama was sad for a long time." Paisley said 

Dylan squatted down hugged her daughter and said "I'm glad that you have such a big heart baby and I love you." 

"I love you too mama I'm so excited." Paisley said as she hugged Dylan. 

That night Dylan made a chalk board sign then had Paisley hold it up as it said "Mama is expecting baby #2 in October." then took a picture of it then sent it out to all family and friends. 

Their phones started to go crazy with congratulations phone calls and messages.