(6) Just a Fling

They went upstairs they started to kiss as he undressed her then he whispered "Lay down." 

She laid down he walked over to his bag and opened his box of condoms and walked over to the bed and untied his swimming trunks and dropped them and then put the condom on. He climbed on top of her and started to kiss her and pushed into her.

She gasped and he whispered "Oh god baby you are so tight and small." as he started to move. Then she let out a whimper and whispered "Oh god.. oh fuck that hurt." 

He looked down and saw the blood and he whispered "Dylan.. you were a virgin." 

"Yeah.." she whispered

"Do you want me to stop." he said 

"No I want you to keep going." she said 

He kissed her and started to move faster and she whispered "Oh fuck .. oh my god Bucky.." as she had her first orgasm. 

"Yeah baby oh I love the way you clench me baby." he whispered as he got faster and she had another one then another one. 

"oh fuck me Dylan...oh shit." he whispered in her ear as he filled the condom. He kissed her as he pulled himself out and rolled off of her. He got up and threw the condom in the bathroom trash and then pulled his boxers back on and pulled on a pair of ball shorts then she pulled her shirt and shorts back on. 

He stopped her and said "You need to know that this doesn't mean that we are together. Just a spring break fling okay." 

"Yeah sure I know how you work Bucky Barnes." she said as she walked out to her room. 

The next day they all spent it out on the beach then when they went back to the house Nat said "Alright guys go get ready we are going out tonight to a club." 

Dylan said "have fun with that." as she walked away.

"Dylan" Wanda said 

Bucky went upstairs and stopped in her room and said "Hey I want you to go so I'm not alone." 

"Bucky that's your alls thing not mine." she said 

"Well this is spring break and we are going to have fun." he said 

She looked down and he walked over to her and he whispered "We can come home and have sex again too cause last night was amazing." 

She sighed and said "Fine.. I'll go but you better not let any weirdos hit on me." 

"well how about I fix that right now." he said as he kissed her then laid her down on her bed. He started to kiss her neck  and suck her eyes began to roll and she whispered "Sweet Jesus" then they were naked having sex again then he pulled as he spilled onto her stomach. 

"All better now.. now nobody will mess with you." he said as he kissed her forehead then leaves. 

Dylan chewed the inside of her lip then pulled out her romper that she picked for clubbing and her gladiator sandals. She had let her braids out and she had beachy waves and did her make up and put her outfit on along with her sandals.