(46) Another Baby Girl

The night before Bucky's birthday Dylan and Bucky had the kids stay with his sister as they went out to eat with their friends. Half way through dinner Dylan started to have contractions and she leaned over in his ear and said "baby I hate to do this. But we need to go to the hospital." 

He looked over at her and said "She's coming." 

"Yeah..they are 5 minutes apart right now." she said 

"Okay..I'll tell Rebecca to keep Eli and Presley." he said 

"Guys we gotta go little princess is coming." Bucky said as he helped her up. 

"Aww what a birthday gift." Wanda said 

"Yeah..maybe for Bucky but this isn't how I would want to spend my birthday." she said 

"I know that is the truth." Both Wanda and Nat said in unison. 

They got to the hospital and she let out a breathe as the epidural started to take over. Bucky chuckled and said "Now mama can relax." 

She smiled and said "I'm sorry we had to bail out early baby." 

"It's fine baby" he said as he kissed her. 

She kissed him back as he laid beside her and they started to make out "Mm mbaby what are you doing we are at the hospital and in labor." he whispered in between kisses. 

"Mmm we are fucking alone for once." she whispered 

He chuckled as they continue to kiss  and he whispered "You need to stop" in between kisses. "Mmm why?' she whispered 

He took her hand and placed it on his junk and he whispered "Cause you are turning me on." in between kisses. She undid his button and zipper and started to play with him. "Mmm baby baby oh my god oh fuck." he whispered in between kisses. He looked her right into her eyes as he started come undone and he whispered "Baby..oh fuck me baby mmm" as he spilled out all over her hand. 

He looked at her and said "What the hell baby." 

"I had to give you something sexual wise for your birthday. I can't exactly suck you right now." she said 

"Baby.." he said when he came back out of the bathroom.

Around 3 in the morning she gave birth to a tiny blonde baby girl that they named Hadley Jo Barnes. Bucky took her from Dylan after she fed her and said "Oh you little princess are the best birthday present in the whole world." 

The next morning Rebecca came in with her crew and Eli and Presley. Presley was holding Eli's hand and said "Come on baby brother mama had our baby sister." as she dragged him behind her. 

They both sat down in the chair and Bucky brought Hadley over and said "Meet your baby sister Hadley Jo guys." 

Presley gasped and said "She has hair like mama daddy." 

"I know" he said 

Dylan smiled and Bucky said "You like her name." 

"I do it's almost like mine." she said 

The rest of their family and friends came in and visited for awhile. Once everyone left Dylan was feeding her and he said "She's going to be beautiful I may need to get me a gun." 

"Shut up..it's not like I had boys lined up at my locker." she said 

"No but you would have if you weren't hiding away and made me think I lost you." he said as he kissed the side of her head. 

Once they got go home they learned fast that 3 kids in the morning made things a little more crazy while trying to get out the door.