(37) Baby Barnes Is Coming

It was two weeks before Dylan's due date of March 5th she was in sitting in English class and she was starting to get uncomfortable and counted contractions. She texted Bucky who was 3 seats in front of her and said "I think we need to go." 

He got the text and looked behind him at her and could see she was in pain. He raised his hand and said "Ms Johnson I need take Ms Baylor to the hospital she's in labor." 

Ms Johnson looked at him confused and he said 'She's my girlfriend." 

"Oh sorry.. yes go ahead and go." Ms Johnson said when she looked at Dylan. 

He helped Dylan and Nat said "Text us Barnes" 

"I will." he said as they left the class room and went to their locker.

They went to the front office and got checked out of school and she was still doing her breathing excersies and she said "Buck slow down." 

Then they both looked down as water hit the floor and she said "Oh my god oh my god" 

Bucky picked her up bridal style and he said "Baby breathe it's okay." 

He called the front office to let them know about her water breaking then they rushed to the hospital. She started to scream and squeeze his hand and they got to the hospital and she said "Buck.. I can't.. oh god I can't move." 

"Oh god baby..hold on." he said as he tried to help her out and they were parked close to the door and the nurse took one look at her and said "She's in labor." 

They got her a wheel chair and she said "Oh god.. something is wrong." as her contractions continued. 

They got her up to a room and the doctor that was on call came in and said "Oh Ms Baylor you are crowning." 

"What does that mean?' she said 

"It's mean it's time to push." he said 

"Oh god." she said 

Bucky had the nurse show him how to hold her leg and then she got on the other side of her. Dylan started to push and scream and the doctor said "Okay Ms Baylor I need another big push" 

She was crying and said "I can't do this." 

Bucky pushed some air out of her face and said "Yes you can baby look at me you can do this I know this isn't what we had planned but you have to be strong baby and push out our girl okay" 

Dylan pushed again and then the doctor said "Look at daddy we got her head"

Bucky looked down and he started to smile and cry and said "Oh my gosh baby she's almost here." 

"One more big push Ms Baylor so we can get her feet out." the doctor said 

Dylan pushed one more time and then they heard the tiny cry of Presley Ann Barnes. They both started to cry as they laid her down on her chest. "oh my gosh Buck." Dylan whispered 

"She's so beautiful" he said through tears as he wiped them. 

She was able to get Presley to latch and she started to suckle as they enjoyed the first few quiet moments with their daughter without anyone else in the room but the three of them. Then after 20 minutes of family bonding the nurse came in and took Presley to get a bath and measured. Bucky was finally able to call everyone and let them know that Presley was two weeks early. 

He kissed Dylan once they got to their hospital room and he smiled "I love you gorgeous." 

"I love you too." she said with a smile

"I was hoping for her to be born on my birthday." he said 

"She had her own plans." she said 

The nurse came in and said "We need her name mama and daddy." 

"Presley Ann Barnes." they said in unison.

"Well Ms Presley Ann you are 6lbs and 7 oz of pure cuteness." the nurse as she laid her in Dylan's arms. Bucky took her and kissed her tiny nose gently and said "Oh little Presley daddy is so happy you are here." as she yawned and stretched.

"She's so tiny" he said to Dylan 

"I know." she said 

Then the family came into the room and Bucky let everyone hold her.