(36) It's A Girl!

It was the day of their gender appointment they were sitting the room as Dr Carter did what she had to do during the ultrasound. "Okay guys let's see what this little bundle of joy is shall we?' Dr Carter said 

She started to move the wand around all over her stomach. 'He/she isn't going to let me see what's in between the legs." Dr Carter said 

Bucky walked over and stood above Dylan's head and started run his finger tips on the sides of her stomach and that got the baby moving and Dr Carter said "Oh daddy has the magic touch." then the baby moved and opened it's legs and Dr Carter snapped the picture and said "We have us a girl guys." 

Bucky kissed the top of Dylan's head and said "We already knew that." in her ear.

She laughed and said "We have a girl baby now we just need a name for our girl." 

That night they had everyone for the reveal to the family and friends. They had everyone over at Dylan's house in the basement where Bucky was practically living with her. Dylan said "Okay now that everyone is here I need you all to take a cupcake from Bucky." 

"Okay." Natasha said 

"This is a opposite reveal we already know and had the bakery fill the cup cake with pink or blue icing." Bucky said 

"Here's your blindfold so there's not cheating" Dylan said as she passed out blindfolds. 

Bucky passed out cupcakes once everyone got the blindfold tied on and he said 'On the count 3 every body takes a bite and then we will tell you when to take the blind fold off to see the color." 

"1 2 3" Bucky and Dylan counted in unison 

Then everyone took a bite and once they saw that everyone took their bite Bucky said "Okay you all can remove the blind fold." 

Everyone removed the blind folds and Nat said "I'm getting a niece oh my god."

"We are having a girl" Bucky said with a big smile as he rubbed Dylan's baby bump. 

"Presley Ann Barnes." she said 

Bill looked at her and said "She would love it." 

"Me mom Wanda and Winnie get to plan your baby shower right?' Natasha said

"Of course you do just no booze Nat' Bucky said 

She gasped and said "I can't believe you would think I would do that at a baby shower Barnes I am applaud" 

Dylan started laughing and said "We love you Auntie Nat." 

"I love the 3 of you." Nat said as she hugged both Dylan and Bucky. 

That night they were laying in bed and he said "So we really are going with Presley." 

"I am it sounds better with my mom's middle name" she said 

"It definitely does baby." he said as he kissed her bump then Dylan's lips. 

"I love you Dylan Cheyenne" he said 

"I love you James Buchanan." she said 

"Let's get some sleep baby." he said as they cuddled up.

"Good night baby" She said 

"Good night baby doll." he said