(48) Baby #4 and #5

After Presley left for boarding school Bucky and Dylan were able to announce that she was expecting twins. They waited till after the holidays so they could make sure that everything was okay with them cause she had some spotting.  

On the night of Presley's 15th birthday they called her and she was in better spirits then most of their phone calls. She got to see her siblings and that made her happy she loved her little siblings. They all sang happy birthday to her and she told them thank you then got off the phone.

Then on Bucky and Hadley's birthday they found out that they were expecting a boy and a girl. Then they went and celebrated Hadley's birthday at Chuck E Cheese's with her friends from school that are in her kindergarten class. Bucky had his arms wrapped around her waist and said "I do believe that we have done something right." 

"What do you mean?' she said

"Well if I remember you dream correctly you said that our oldest daughter got shipped off after her bad attitude and a teen pregnancy that we adopted her daughter and had another baby that was 7 months older than her. Hadley is 6 years old and Presley wasn't pregnant and now we are having another boy and another girl." he said as he kissed her cheek. 

She smiled and said "Kayden and Kinsey Barnes." 

"Oh we are going to pick the one I chose in the dream' he said 

"I like it" she said as he put his hands on her stomach. 

They called everyone over to their table and did Hadley's birthday cake. That night they were laying in bed and he said "They need middle names." 

"Kayden Jaxson and Kinsey Elizabeth" she said 

"You really have thought about this." he said as he kissed her. 

"I get bored in class sometimes when the class is taking a test." she said 

"You suck as a teacher then I don't get bored I just mess around on my phone." he said as they started to make out. 

"Then you suck too Coach Barnes." she whispered 

"Mmm Mrs Barnes I need you to teach me some English" he whispered in her ear as he started to suck on her collarbone as he got on top of her.

"Mmm yeah.." she whispered as  pushed into her. 

"Come on baby." he whispered as he started to move. 

"Oh Coach Barnes I need you to stretch me out." she whispered

"mmm baby" as he lifted her legs and put them to the side. 

She arched her back and said "Just like that baby." 

"Oh fuck baby" he whispered and then he kissed her and started to move again. 

The next morning they woke up to the sound of Elijah "Mommy daddy where are you clothes." 

Bucky jumped and said "Eli..what are you doing in our room." as he made sure both him and Dylan were covered. 

"Me and Hadley are hungry you guys are still asleep." Elijah said 

Dylan said "Eli I'll be down in a minute." 

She reached over and got her shirt and panties. Bucky said "We must of passed out as soon as we finished." 

"yeah we haven't slept naked since having Presley." she said 

Bucky smirked and said "Free kid days" 

They went downstairs and made breakfast then went to Becca's for Bucky's birthday dinner.