(30) A Study Session

A few weeks after being home and back into school routine Dylan was at home doing her homework in her room when Nat came in and said "Come downstairs. Bring your homework" 

"Nat why" Dylan said as she gathered her books. 

"Just come on." she said 

Dylan followed her downstairs and saw everyone in their basement doing their homework. Steve had finally broke the news to the boys that Dylan was the Dylan Baylor that they had gone to school with just not the cheerleader Dylan. She sat down next to Bucky and he said "Hey darlin." 

"Hey" she said in a low tone. 

They all started to do their homework after they were done with their homework Nat started some popcorn and ordered some pizza and started up a movie marathon. Bucky saw Dylan's face and he whispered "What's wrong." 

"I really need to do my English paper and um my Spanish homework." she whispered 

"Those are two classes you have with me" he said 

"I know that." she said 

"Let's go to my house and we can do our homework there. Nat doesn't care about homework unless it's a class she has with us and she needs help." Bucky said 

"I know." she said as they snuck upstairs and he opened the truck door to his truck for her then he took her to his house. They started to work on their English papers his parents got them some pizza and breadsticks. About half way through them working on the paper and eating pizza Steve texted Bucky. "Where did you two run off too." 

"We have been busted." he said 

She read the text and he texted back "Doing homework for the classes I have with her and eating pizza at my house. Sorry that I personally didn't want to watch 21 Jumpstreet for the 100th time." 

They went back to working on their paper and she said "Buck.. do you know anything about cars?' 

"Um yeah I work for my uncle when I don't have football at the Auto Shop him and my dad co own. Why?' he said 

"Well um my dad can't go with me  but Tuesday night I'm suppose to go look at a car and I need someone that knows car to take me and tell me if it's not a good idea." she said 

"Okay yeah I can do that. I don't mind." he said 

"I just um I'm the only one that doesn't have a car. Natasha's dad bought hers for her birthday and my dad doesn't really have time to help with his job at the hospital" she said 

"Dylan I don't care to go with you I promise. I'll even take you to dinner." he said 

She smiled and said "Thanks." 

They finished up their English papers and then they started to do their Spanish homework and after they were done with that they started a movie on Netflix and cuddled up on the couch. He ran his hand under her shirt and started to draw circles on her stomach as he played with her belly button piercing. 

Half way through the second movie they started they both had fallen asleep. Winnie came down to check on them cause Bill texted her looking for Dylan. She texted him back and said that they were asleep on the couch and covered them up and turned off the xbox and went upstairs.