(45) Baby #3

Two months after Winnie's funeral Dylan picked up a pregnancy test after school after she picked up Presley from school and Elijah from daycare. Bucky had a JV football game to coach so he had to leave after school since the town was two hours away. They got home she helped both of them get their happy meals out and put Presley at the table and Elijah in the high chair.

Dylan went to the bathroom and took the test. She bit her lip as she waited for the results she ate her burger as she texted Bucky. She went back into the bathroom after her timer went off and saw that she was pregnant for the 3rd time. She helped Presley with her homework then she let the kids go play as she graded papers in the living room. 

Bucky came in after the kids went to bed and he said "hey baby." 

"Hey.." she said 

"You okay?' he said as he laid beside her. 

"Buck I'm pregnant again." she said 

"But we weren't trying." he said 

"I know.. but the week your mom died I got my implanon removed and got on the shot." she said

"And I wasn't in the right mind to listen to you." he said 

"Yeah.. but it's okay Elijah is 3 and Presley's 8." she said 

"Yeah that is true they are spaced out enough." he said 

She kissed him and he rolled his tongue into her mouth as he laid her down on the bed. "It's been a long damn day baby" he said in between kisses as he undressed her and she undressed him then they had sex then they both fell asleep. 

The next morning she made herself a doctor's appointment on her way to drop the kids off and then headed into work. Bucky waited for her to get to the high school like he did every morning  so they could walk in together. They had been teaching four years now and still walked in holding hands. 

The following week they went to the doctor and found out she was due in March again on Bucky's birthday. He laughed and said "Well let's hope." 

They told their friends and family she was expecting again and told Presley that afternoon after school she was jumping up and down in excitement Elijah being three didn't understand why his sister was excited. 

When she was 5 months along they found out that baby #3 was going to be another girl for them.