(4) The Car Ride

^^Dylan's car ride outfit is the header picture^^

It was the morning of the day they were leaving they were all meeting at Nat and Dylan's house. Dylan had her outfit on and her blonde hair in two French braids and her glasses on with her suitcase sitting on the front porch next to Nat's. They weren't able to find a car that was big enough for the 8 of them so they had to rent two different cars. 

Steve texted Natasha "About to pull in." 

Then they seen two Kia Sorentos pull into the drive way. They all got out of the cars as Steve got Dylan and Nat's suitcases. Wanda said "Here Dylan I got you some Mcdonalds." 

"Thank you." she said as she took the iced coffee and bag with her food in it.

Bucky went to the back of the car and said "Steve.. you didn't describe Dylan that well. Because she hates me." 

Natasha said "I need Sam Clint and Bucky front and center." 

Bucky went back to the front of the car and she said "This is my step sister Dylan and I expect you boys to be on your best behavior and be nice." 

Wanda said "She's mine and Sasha's best friend as well so I won't hold back punching any of you." 

"Alright let's get on the road guys." Steve said 

"Dylan you are with me Steve and Bucky." Natasha said 

Dylan got in the back seat with her bag and blanket and pillow. Once she got in the back seat she put her headphones in and turned up her music and went to sleep. Bucky got in the backseat as well cause Nat wanted to sit with Steve. They all got on the road and plugged up the GPS. 

Bucky plugged in his headphones and went to sleep as well as Nat. In the other car was Sam Sasha Wanda and Clint. Sam and Clint were riding up front as they were taking turns driving Sasha and Wanda fell asleep in their car. Steve looked over at Nat and said "She doing okay?' 

"She will be. I think she's just nervous cause well she's not who she use to be Steve and the more time that passes the more I wish Dylan would come back. The ray of sunshine." Nat said 

Steve looked down and said "Well she lost the two most important people of her life. Nothing against her dad but her mom and her grandma were her best friends." 

"I know Steve." Nat said 

Once they hit the South Carolina/Georgia line they switched out drivers. They were heading to Key West Florida for the whole two weeks of spring break.