(49) Kayden and Kinsey

On July 15th at 9AM Bucky and Dylan were at the hospital waiting for them to wheel her back to have her c section to deliver the twins. They finally wheeled her back and Bucky sat by her head and she said "I'm glad that we are done and that you got your vasectomy and I'm getting my tubes tied. 5 kids is enough." 

He kissed her forehead and said "It's been the best baby but I'm tired of condoms and birth control I want us to enjoy sex again." 

She laughed and said "I know." 

"So we have a 15 year old a 10 year old and a 6 year old and about to welcome two newborns. Mom would love to spoil all of them" Bucky said 

"Yeah so would my parents." Dylan said 

Then they heard a tiny cry and Dr Carter said "Alright baby boy is born daddy cut right here." 

Bucky cut the cord and he sat back down and said "He's got my hair baby" 

She rolled her eyes and said "God help us if Hadley is the only one that has my hair." 

A few minutes later another cry rang out and Dr Carter and said "Baby sister is born." 

Bucky cut her cord and said "Hadley isn't alone." 

Dylan smiled and said "Yes." 

Dr Carter tied her tubes while Bucky got pictures of the twins then Dr Carter stitched her back up and she wheeled to recovery while Bucky went the nursery to give the nurse their names. He came to her room and he said "So Kayden Jaxson is 8lbs and 9oz and Kinsey is 6lbs and 7oz" 

"Thank God I had a c section." Dylan said 

The nurse brought them in and she started to fed Kayden so Bucky could bond with Kinsey and he said "You are the littlest one of the crew and you have two big sisters and two big brothers." 

Dylan looked over at them and smiled. Bucky looked up at her and he smiled "We did it baby." 

"We did I don't know how we did it baby but we did. " she said 

"We never left each other baby that was the one thing in your dream that we didn't do." he said 

She chuckled and said "Yeah.." 

They switched out and she fed Kinsey and he loved on Kayden. A few hours later Becca came in and said "I have a surprise for you all." 

Presley came in and said "Surprise." 

"Presley." Dylan said with tears. 

Presley came over and hugged her and said "Hey mama Whose this." 

"This is your baby baby sister Kinsey and daddy has your baby brother Kayden" Dylan said 

She smiled and said "Gosh.." 

She walked over to her dad and hugged him and he said "Hey baby girl..it feels good to have a Presley hug I haven't had one of those in a long time." as tears fell from his eyes. Then she took Kayden from him and she said "Hi Kayden..I"m big sister Presley" 

Hadley climbed up in Bucky's lap and said "Daddy am I the only one that has hair like mama' 

"No baby sister Kinsey has blonde hair too. You two are mama's mini's Presley is mama's mini but she has daddy's hair. Kayden and Elijah get's to be like daddy." he said 

Dylan looked around the room and Becca said "You alright Dylan." 

"Yeah..I just wish our parents were still here." she said 

"I know me too." Becca said

Then their friends came in and they all hugged Presley and loved on all the kids.