(10) You Got In

Dylan applied to her 3 dream colleges during her senior year that was UNC and University of TN and University of South Carolina. One day after taking Paisley who now is 16 months old to the park she came home to see 3 big envelopes on her bed. "Oh look Paisley mama got 3 big envelopes let's see what they say." 

She sat her up on  her bed and opened them up and all 3 letters said "You've been accepted." 

She started to clap and dance with Paisley around her room and said "Yay mama" as Paisley giggled with her dimples showing. Bill came in and said "What are we celebrating mama how cute my grand daughter is cause can celebrate that everyday." 

"No.. although she is a cutie. I got in dad." she said as she hands him all 3 letters.

"You got in!" Bill said

"Yes!" she said with a big ol smile.

He hugged her and said "Oh baby I'm so proud of you." 

Natasha came in and said "What's going on?'

"Dylan got in to all 3 colleges she applied to." Bill said

"Awesome!!" Natasha said as she hands her letters to her and said "I got in too!!" 

They both hugged each other and Bill said "You know what this means we need to celebrate." 

That night they treated the girls to Red Lobster and Cheesecake Factory. They both posted on their Instagram their letters. Dylan's caption said "Dreams really do come true. #collegebound" 

Nat's caption said "Ready to Graduate and Ready to leave for one of these places." 

Bucky came home from riding dirt bikes with the boys all day to his letters. He opened up his from UGA UNC and Texas A&M"  he got accepted to all of them with a full ride scholarship to all 3. "Now to choose which one." he said 

Sam and Clint came over with their letters and they all agreed to go to UGA since they loved watched Bulldog football more than watching TN football. The next day they made their phone call and signed everything over the phone. 

Natasha Dylan and Wanda all called UNC and accepted their scholarships. Dylan got a scholarship for her academic excellence and they helped her get Paisley enrolled into the campus daycare. That summer they all loaded up their cars to moved to their colleges Nat and Wanda and Dylan got a off campus apartment thanks to their parents helping them with the bills.