[Arc 3] Ch. 4 Flint's "Perspective"

Flint

"He's here? Nyah!" Julie asked. "Can we track him down somehow? Like ask the last holder of the sevens?"

Tiera shook her head. "This was Sebas's idea, he contacted me and asked for the sevens. I gave them to him."

"Oh..." both Nerinin and Julie deflated.

Sebas contacted several people on a regular basis. As the Phantom Prince he really was the next Dark Lady of Espionage. Mysterious letters appeared from time to time. Or at least that's what we assumed. She never revealed those methods, or he'd cut off contact with her. Breaches of trust were hard things to repair in the realm of hidden things where the Phantom Prince ruled.

Tiera loved her brother and was a trustworthy person. Nerinin and Julie respected that and didn't push her. She'd help us in other ways anyway, that wouldn't break her trust with her brother, and we all appreciated it. Which is probably why she held off on telling us until now.

"He is here though." Julie perked up again. "Now we just have to find him. Nyah."

"FLINT! THERE YOU ARE!" Someone screamed.

We looked over and we see a chipper horned Sheep girl and a grumpy green haired girl scowling very strongly at me. The second ranked Knight Gawain/Annie, and the top Ranked Knight Lancelot. I cocked an eyebrow.

What does she want?

The angry knight stalked over to me, never breaking eye contact, and then slapped her hand on the table when she arrived. "You're Flint, the Pirate Knight?"

"Who's asking, and what's in it for me?" I answer.

"I'm Lancelot Du Lac, and I challenge you to an official duel for top rank!" She practically spit in my face. However, when she leaned to face me, I was made very aware of just how bountiful her chest was by the curvy chasm that taunted me with the forbidden fruit of crazy and unreasonable that chaperoned them. Was there some correlation between crazy and large breasts?

In my experience, the largness of breasts equaled a comparable amount of loose morals or crazy. I'm only stating my experiences and most of them come from my Mother, or at least my adoptive mother, Eveline Blackbeard. When I "fell" into this world, she found me adrift at sea and took me in. She was a wenching drunk who had a voracious appetite for women, treasure, and power. Or in her words, "Booty, Booty, and ways to get more Booty." I swear that most of the captains of her fleet she seduced into working for her with one type of booty or another. The large breasted tavern wenches at ports were also so easily captivated by her it was sickening.

On the slightly 'less crazy side' we have Nerinin who is a battle thirsty warrior. Julie is about average and is smart with a healthy head on her shoulders. Even if she is still crazy about Sebas. Tiera is as flat as you get without looking like a pubescent boy and she is almost too logical. Looking at Annie she is a little smaller than Julie for her 'size', but Lancelot is right there with my mom on the crazy side. I should be careful around her.

"Did you hear me!?" Lancelot shouted.

Oops, I'm so used to tuning out Mom's crazy I subconsciously turned off when Lancelot started shouting. That's not a good sign...

"Not interested." I answered as I consciously pulled my eyes from the cleavage to Lancelot's face. To emphasize I was only not interested in her as an existence-that-bothered-me, but I held no hard feelings for her chest. It's a shame, it really is.

"Excuse me? You have to! I have the top rank, but it's like I'm invisible because of you! I'm sick and tired of being belittled because of some honorless pirate, and cocky rankless cheats. You will fight me!" She demanded.