[Arc 12] Ch.6 Exhibition Match

[Turner]

"Two men getting along so well. It's beautiful." Constance drooled.

"This one demands you show at least a semblance of dignity in public. To drool so lecherously is disgraceful." Raven glared at Constance.

"Raven is right, Conny. Keep it in your pants at the dinner table we are celebrating." Nerys said with a dignity her words didn't convey.

"Flint leave Jekyll alone, you're bugging his girlfriend. Tiera, give his ear a tug." Nerinin said from the other side of Dova. Tiera was sitting next to Flint and when she pulled on his ear, she habitually pulled too hard and pulled him off the chair.

"Nice move, he was getting really loud." Macsen nodded at Tiera who blushed but didn't respond. So Julie reached over and patted her head to calm her down.

"You're such a charmer bro." Gareth poked Macsen's cheek with one solid press that indented his face. But he almost lost his finger when Macsen chomped at it.

"Liz, what ers grilsfrand?" Talisa sat down and asked Liz since she hadn't grasped the whole language.

Liz smiled mischievously and covered her mouth when she whispered something him Talisa's ear. It was obviously much longer than "it's like lover." Especially, since it caused a variety of emotions on Talisa's face from joy, to horror, to a full body blush while her green wings wagged joyfully.

Liz grinned with sadistic glee from teasing Talisa's reaction.

Jekyll flicked her ear. "Behave." He ordered. "And stop causing misunderstandings on purpose." He leaned forward and looked at Talisa. "Whatever she said, just treat it like a lie until I can clear it up later. She's just trying to get a reaction out of you."

Talisa chirped something that was obviously dragon. Jekyll sighed and groused something at her like a bark. Talisa nodded, but her wings only wagged more.

"I didn't think the dragons would be so cute." Florence remarked from across the table.

"She's a lot more girly than Emma that's for sure." Flint said as he got up. "I saw her chewing out some guards the other day about ruining someone's love and how ashamed they should be."

"That's the Dragon fox girl. She's really strong, I saw her carrying several tons of lumber when she was helping with pavilions." Nerinin commented. "now that we mention it, I wonder how strong that pavilion is? That enchantment magic you cast was something else professor." She said turning to me. "I don't know if I could have taken a hit from that magic knight and there wasn't a scratch left behind."

"You saw that did you?" I laughed nervously, "I'm sure that's nothing compared to what the real Audacitor could do."

"And who is the real Audacitor, Professor?" Nerinnin looked at me with a sharpness I hadn't anticipated. Like she already knew the answer and just wanted me to say it.

"Sorry I'm late!." A dark elf boy jogged in. "There was this really cute-"

He was stopped when Nerinin glared at him.

"-right... um, chief, someone wanted to meet you." Sevren pointed to a magic knight that had been following him. Sevren cowered over to an open seat far away from Nerinin.

"Professor Turner?" the Magic knight had a broad smile on his face. "A friend wanted you to have this." The Magic Knight handed me a letter and left with a skip in his step.